new strains smoke while staying back in Holland

Ganja XL

Its been a while since ive been involved in growing, got some seeds waiting for me but in the meanwhile live goes on and we had to go back and stay in holland for several reasons.

So now we been here, buying our ganja in several places, in amsterdam and the place we are staying now till we go back.

The town are in now has two coffeeshops and several strains to try, all new strains to me and my wife, we have been smoking alot o spanish outdoors, which really isnt too bad, some have been knockin me out ..which i love by the way.

So here back in Holland, i first tried all sorts i knew by name, via this forum or otherwise , but strains as silverhaze and powerplant been way back , so now i had the opportunity to taste and test many for us new strains.

So the OG kush, white haze, chocolony, blue cheese, pineapple kush, to name just a few we tried.

For some reason they all seem to have a new variaty as well as the same, such as white widow, super silver haze, and more old strains, but none of those old strains are what i can remember, is it because my taste has changed, while i also think the quality of those old strains most have been changed after so many years, as last time i grew super silverhaze, the white poeder (resin) was ridiculous ..but those we smoked where average to say the least..

All and all very costly business for a couple of ganja smokers, cant wait to be back ...this year outdoors ..thats the plan ( again')

But i will also research the strains that have certain specifics, meaning i want a strain that gives me a certain effect, rather then a name ..i will go for a strain that gives me the effect i want..as well as my wife.

During daytime i cant smoke a heavy stoned anymore, or nothing gets done nomore, i needed to smoke a bit too much, felt like i needed it more then ever, but opening my mind seeing the better way...that is also a very positive and welcome side effect for me..But we want a longlasting high strain, a very heavy stone and great sleeper, and one that has a natural sexual booster ..i know it will be a struggle to find those strains .

Not sure yet, but in few weeks we will go back to our home country spain ...we have seen more then enough here .

Smoking chocolony now ....very nice, great stoned .. hope i can get some of those seeds in the ground this year.

Have a great weekend all, ganja greetings from Hollanda