I'm Sal

COMPLETED - LED-Grow with GHSC test cuttings (5 x WW-x-Cheese) & 2 x CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies

40 posts in this topic

As promised, latest pictures after their recent watering.

These are at 28 days exactly tonight from flip to 12/12, so 4 week tonight, and they seem to look alright to me.

Slight nutrient burn on the tips of one plant only so even though it had water last time it had water again tonight. It's fine though and if I was picky that would be my only concern.

The 5 x GHSC White Widow  x Cheese are all at the front with the 2 x CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies in each of the back corners. You will seem that these 2 stand what seemingly appears to be a lot taller than the rest but when you get to canopy level they are not so much taller. The canopy is fairly even really considering the SCROG has been removed and the stretch is over.

Anyway, here are the latest pictures to see what you think.

IMG_6958.JPG

IMG_6959.JPG

IMG_6961.JPG

IMG_6963.JPG

IMG_6965.JPG

IMG_6966.JPG

IMG_6967.JPG

Just a little mid-week picture update due their increased watering.

31 days since the flip to 12/12 and they seem to be filling out fairly fast.

Might be a nice, although cramped, grow this one with the countless heads which all have the potential to fill out nicely all the way up the stalks for nice colas.

Another 4 to 5 weeks left and the new GHSC Cheese x White Widow test strain has, so far, been a absolute pleasure to grow even from clones as these were. I will certainly be doing these again from seed if it as plain sailing as it has been up to now.

Anyways, tonight pictures at 31 days since 12/12 and I think you can see a slight increase in bud size despite being just 3 days on from my last update.

Overall, I think they seem to be doing well for the stage they are at.

K.JPG

A.JPG

V.JPG

IMG_6981.JPG

IMG_6987.JPG

IMG_6988.JPG

34 days since the flip to 12/12 so just 1 night/day short of 5 weeks flowering.

They seem to be doing fairly well I'd say except same plant which is slightly burnt and pale as mentioned in a previous post. This girl has been on water only for her last two watering and also tonight making it her third watering only. I also think she has a MAG issue therefore when I say water only I have included Ionic CAL-MAG Pro at 1/2 strength. In all her last 3 waterings she has also had a 1/2 strength dose of Ionic PK Boost. 

Really, she seems to be totally uneffected and is growing as well as the rest of them so no real need for panic just yet but cannot seem to pin point the problem because there is anther 4 exact same clones (same plant) not showing anything different.

It was a water only night tonight for all of them actually but that was laced with 1/2 strength Ionic PK Boost for the rest of them not including the slightly burnt girl obviously.

Pictures, I am sure you will be able to see what is what, but if not, the 2 x CBD Crew are the two plants at the back and the rest is the jungle of GHSC Cheese x White Widow.

So lets say they are at 5 weeks, I would expect another 3 weeks at least to make it to an 8 week finish (56 days). I think it is more likely to be a 9 week finish so I think they have a lot of filling out to do.

What do you think......honestly please??

IMG_7043.JPG

IMG_7045.JPG

IMG_7046.JPG

IMG_7047.JPG

IMG_7048.JPG

IMG_7049.JPG

IMG_7050.JPG

IMG_7051.JPG

IMG_7054.JPG

IMG_7055.JPG

IMG_7056.JPG

38th night of 12/12.

They are ultra frosty and I need another 3 weeks, or more even, out of them to fatten up. Everything looks good but they need to bulk up.

555.JPG

IMG_7074.JPG

IMG_7075.JPG

IMG_7076.JPG

IMG_7078.JPG

IMG_7079.JPG

IMG_7081.JPG

46 days of 12/12.

They are bulking up and trichs are all crystal clear. All are super frosty and buds are solid.

IMG_7103.JPG

IMG_7100.JPG

IMG_7099.JPG

IMG_7105.JPG

IMG_7106.JPG

50th night of 12/12.

They are gaining weight now, I have had to put loose "ties" around them to stop their arms from falling over.

By the looks of the trichs, they are all clear with very very few cloudy.

Still time for some more bulking up to do but I do think tonight was certainly the last nutrient watering for the 5 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese, these will be finished before the 2 x CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies I think.

Had them all out tonight, had a clear out of some of the fallen leafs and also a move around.

All in all they are looking well I'd say. 

What do you think?

IMG_7122.JPG

IMG_7120.JPG

IMG_7117.JPG

IMG_7112.JPG

IMG_7111.JPG

IMG_7110.JPG

IMG_7114.JPG

Starting to see a lot of cloudy trichs now on all plants.

All have had water only and the end is near.

Thinking of staggering the cutting by finding the most ready plant then chop a plant a day starting this coming weekend if the amber trichs don't come before that.

I am looking for mostly cloudy with amber.....say 70% cloudy and 30% amber.

Starting to see many cloudy/milky trichs now at 56 days (8 weeks) exactly of 12/12.

They are being given just water and I think the end is very close. 

Could be possible that I will cut most of them (thinking the GHSC 5 x White Widow x Cheese) this coming weekend and leave the 2 CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies a week or so longer because I think they can fill out more.

The smell is unreal, very very strong but the Carbon Filter is working very well.

All the buds are very solid and dense. I have had to tie a string around most of them because the stems are just falling over. I know it is hard to estimate but, looking at them, I think it will be a pleasing yield (between 15oz to 18oz), not exceptional but happy with it considering they are under only approx 375 REAL LED watts. .

Latest pictures:

IMG_7141.JPG

IMG_7131.JPG

IMG_7136.JPG

IMG_7135.JPG

IMG_7133.JPG

Looking good brother! I think you may get more than that! My last crop looked like 12-13 but was just over 18 and they no way near filled the tent like yours had and was very disorganised. You got your training done good I reckon you'll be 18+ with my GSC they went 10 weeks in flower so your couple of weeks longer will be good I could have let them go shy of a week longer but I had to take them down. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, mungbean79 said:

Looking good brother! I think you may get more than that! My last crop looked like 12-13 but was just over 18 and they no way near filled the tent like yours had and was very disorganised. You got your training done good I reckon you'll be 18+ with my GSC they went 10 weeks in flower so your couple of weeks longer will be good I could have let them go shy of a week longer but I had to take them down. 

Cheers for the encouraging comments @mungbean79

Above 18oz you say, well......I'll take that happily but in all seriousness, there will be a decent haul as the tent is packed with solid dense buds which extend down the stems a lot. 

As you know, this grow was never meant to be 7 plants, it was only supposed to be 5 clones. These clones have done well but no way would I ever pack them in this tight next time. 5 very well trained plants is more than enough for my space hence the next grow being only 5 plants.

Ideally, 4 very well trained plants is great for a 1.2m x 1.2m area.

I agree, I am actually thinking plants will go longer, as you have suggested, so I am going to keep them on water only until I see the plants living off their own stored nutrients within the leafs due to fall. They are 8 weeks now and if they need 10 weeks then it is fine with me because the 2 other plants (CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies) will need more time anyway.

When these are all done, I'll have a total clean out and sterilization of the flowering tent then I'll have 3 nicely vegged Jack Herer to take their place which have had some "different" training already done. They look interesting with lots of bud sites already.

There will also 2 of the same grew here (GHSC - White Widow x CHEESE) but from seed which I think will be far much better than clones and these will get the same treatment/torture as the Jack Herer when they are a few weeks older. 

Thread is here for that new grow:

I will keep you all informed when I get the time to update.

After 59 days of 12/12, some of these are ready to come down so tonight is the first night of the start of the chop.

At least 2 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese are ready to be chopped with trichs looking about 30% amber, 50% cloudy and 20% clear so I will finish these as I want a "mixed" high.

The 3 remaining GHSC White Widow x Cheese will get a closer look tonight and I will be chopping them in stages as I do not have even room to dry more than 2 plants.

When all the 5 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese have been chopped I will have a look at the 2 x CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies as they are not ready because all the trichs are clear and they are full of nutrients. The 2 plants will need another 2 weeks I'd say so I will be leaving them but will start a flush on them like I have the others.

I will not be taking loads of pictures because freshly chopped weed is ultra pungent and I will not put myself at a security risk for the sake of a few pictures so sorry in advance.

I think by the many pictures I have provided you get the idea of whats going on and how these plants should look.

Managed to chop 2 plants last night. 2 x GHSC WW x Cheese were chopped with all the bigger leafs taken off and hung up. When they have dried up a little I will do a finish trim which I will make something with and I should be left with nice solid buds.

Sorry for the lack of pictures but I did manage to get a few. As you can see, nearly all colas are of the same size and there is a fair amount here considering the tent was far too over crowded.

The colas are not huge but they are all very solid chunks and for scale, that cola in the picture is sat on top of its remains over its 11ltr pot and all the buds are like this so a decent haul I should think.  They are all very frosty and will be hung up for a few days, then tidied up and cut off the stems, then into a mesh rack for another few days before they go into brown paper bags for a week or so between airing a few times a day.

Anyway, here is a few pictures and I have another 5 plants to chop which will be done when they are ready.

IMG_7183.JPG

IMG_7184.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

IMG_7188.JPG

IMG_7192.JPG

IMG_7193.JPG

So far I have chopped 3 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese. Although there has been a lot of moisture already evaporated there is a bit more remaining but there is over 3oz on each plant so far and these 3 seem to be the smaller, less buddage, of all plants.

The other 2 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese could be chopped but really cannot be bothered tonight (no excuses but no clean snips out of the 3 sets I have, eyes playing up and my worsening back has seen far much better days) so they can wait until tomorrow/whenever but the remaining 4 plants are really dirt dry.

As for the 2 x CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies.......these will need more time but I started a flush of them all a while ago. As mentioned, the remaining 4 plants are desert dry but I might even give these 2 Girl Scout Cookies a bit of Ionic Bloom & PK Boost with their next watering then start to flush these again for another 2 weeks as I see these 2 have more bulking to do and ALL their trichs are perfectly clear.

Anyway, here is a few pictures of approx half of the first plant I chopped which was taken off its stems today. Now it can go onto a mesh laundry basket for a while until brown paper bag time. Its about 75% dry I'd say so a day or 2 in the mesh laundry basket will make it perfect for the brown paper bags.

Out of curiosity I weighed it, after taking the stems off, and the buds in the picture weigh 62g which I expect to reduce to about 45g minimum  with a trim too so that would be 1.6oz for about half a plant. They all look the same so I would say, so far, there is over 9oz after 3 chopped and 4 remaining to be chopped.

Might not be a bad haul when all is done.

IMG_7214.JPG

IMG_7215.JPG

IMG_7212.JPG

Just a quick update.

All the 5 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese are cut and dried. They are all super super frosty and a lovely smoke.

Currently they are all cut from the stems and divided into 4 x big brown paper bags (which should be every growers must have) before they go into jars. There is about 3.5oz in each bag so all in all these 5 plants gave about just over 14oz, as I weighed them, which I am very happy with.

The 2 x CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies are still very much alive and packing on the weight. The plan is to give these just more time as they are not ready but look very nice as you will see.

Anyway, pictures for you.

IMG_7245.JPG

IMG_7235.JPG

IMG_7246.JPG

IMG_7247.JPG

IMG_7248.JPG

IMG_7249.JPG

IMG_7250.JPG

IMG_7251.JPG

IMG_7241.JPG

IMG_7243.JPG

Well, time to call it a day for this grow because the last 2 plants have been chopped.

Now I have cleaned the tent and my new plants are in my flowering tent.

All in all, the 5 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese produced just over 14oz (397 grams) combined of lovely frosted bud but the 2 x CBD Crew Girl Scout Cookies, which looked great and bulky, ended up being disappointing. I was expecting these 2 plants to give over 3oz each but when dried they only produced about 3.5oz (103 grams) combined.

The total for all plants was 500 grams exactly which is 17.85oz which I am very happy with considering there was far too many plants in the tent and these were flowered under just 375 REAL LED watts making 1.33 grams per watt.

The smoke is lovely and the GHSC strain is very tasty and so very very sweet. In fact it is so tasty you could smoke it all day long but if so, expect to get nothing done as it is potent.

The jars are full for the time being and thanks all for taking time to read this dairy.