Contest Rules & Prizes

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

Again, we have available some new strains that we like to test. Are crosses between our strains. 

• Cheese x White Widow
  • Super Bud x Train wreck

We can send 10 feminized seeds to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. You can  choose the cross.

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  September 1st and finish March 1st 2017  MAY 1st 2017, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and cut.

Also we have some prizes for the best work of EACH CROSS

• 1st prize: Digital Camera, 3kg Green House feeding, Sweater and 2 strains of their choice (20 seeds total).
  • 2nd prize: 2kg GH feeding, Sweater, t-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 20 seeds total).
  • 3rd prize: 1kg GH feeding , T-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 10 seeds total).

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:   http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/211-test-area-cheese-x-white-widow-super-bud-x-train-wreck/ 

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited: Maximum 25 testers (we will select the testers among all volunteers interested).

Do you want be a tester?  

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me want strain do want to test.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time (August-September), but should start your grow Diary in September.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a tester.

You can write.... Now!

Cheers :)

• Like 2

Thanks, Jose.  That's great news for those who received their seeds a bit late because of postal delays.

For those who had expressed interest in participating in a contest, please be patient.  As I understand it, the above is only an extension of the contest period for the current-running contest.

There are a lot of members new and old who are now honing their journalism and photography skills and posting their preliminary grow journals in preparation for any upcoming contest announcements.  So, just be aware, I think there may be a rush of interest in the next contest announcement.

Be sure to read and enjoy these current-running grow journals.  You can learn a lot by reading the current journals and the journals of previous years.  Stay active so you don't miss the announcement when it comes.

Go StrainHunters!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm Sal,

Maybe you could play it both ways.

If you have a number of plants in the contest-grow, then harvest a few in order to meet the deadline, and allow the rest to continue to full maturity.

This would also give you the chance to compare the results for this strain, a short-to-medium flowering period vs. a long flowering period.  And to compare the smoke-results.

Just a thought...

• Like 1

hello guys it'cool to see that we can test seeds for GH. i think it's finish to claim some seeds but i will wait for te next time if jose can send me some.

for waiting i will make my grow journal on E.cheese with some other cheese (dinafem, sensible seed,) i will make a contest. lol

i have also some seeds which i made . it is a multiple cross all made from a selected male AK  (afghan kush) cross with différent variety.

So it gives my proper AKxCheese; AKxSharkwidow; AKxBlackvalley; AK f1, AKx(WWxOG kush); AKxOG; and some others again.

you will see when i will post some pics soon.

bye

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 24.2.2017 at 10:46 AM, Jose.gh said:

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

Again, we have available some new strains that we like to test. Are crosses between our strains. 

• Cheese x White Widow
  • Super Bud x Train wreck

We can send 10 feminized seeds to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. You can  choose the cross.

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  September 1st and finish March 1st 2017  MAY 1st 2017, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and cut.

Also we have some prizes for the best work of EACH CROSS

• 1st prize: Digital Camera, 3kg Green House feeding, Sweater and 2 strains of their choice (20 seeds total).
  • 2nd prize: 2kg GH feeding, Sweater, t-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 20 seeds total).
  • 3rd prize: 1kg GH feeding , T-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 10 seeds total).

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:   http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/211-test-area-cheese-x-white-widow-super-bud-x-train-wreck/ 

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited: Maximum 25 testers (we will select the testers among all volunteers interested).

Do you want be a tester?  

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me want strain do want to test.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time (August-September), but should start your grow Diary in September.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a tester.

You can write.... Now!

Cheers :)

I would like to acces to this competition:)

Cheese x whitewidow would be nice!

I have everything ready for this :)