8daysaweek

The 2 year cure!

4 posts in this topic

I recently cracked open a jar of weed I have been curing for 2years! It was amazing the high was awesome and it maintained the sweet smell. Its  a elePhant stomper pheno Has a grapey chemy smell, reddish color, it doesn't look like much but it is amazing! I hadn't Smoked in 4months and last night I decided to smoke a bowl of it. Very happy with its results! Long story short it was part of a breeding project. I no longer have a place to grow and I am so sad not to be able to test the seeds. 

WhatsApp Image 2017-02-28 at 2.26.12 AM.jpeg

3 people like this

Hi, 

Thanks for share, looks very nice!! 

If kept well, the weed can maintain good quality for several years,  I'm glad I read your story, It really have to be very rich :)

cheers

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi, 

Thanks for share, looks very nice!! 

If kept well, the weed can maintain good quality for several years,  I'm glad I read your story, It really have to be very rich :)

cheers

Hi I kept it in a jar with a mylar bag around the jar and before I put it in the jar I got it to the perfect level of dry, then I kept the jar in a bin surrounded by clothes in a closet in the dark and no sun hits the closet. If I put the weed into a freezer now it will last indefinitely. it has maintained its amazing smell and the smoke is great (i should have cleaned my bong before I smoked it for the real effect of the flavor) I think if I would have piped it I could have gotten serious flavor profile but my bong hasn't been cleaned in a year lol and I just wanted to smoke hard core. A one CM thick joint would have given it a nice grape chem flavor but then I would have wasted so much weed lol I love my 500ml german made RooR.

Happy smoking

cheers/skull

1 person likes this