Introducing myself

Absolem

Hello all!!! I live in a small island near Madagascar, called Mayotte. Here, the sun shine really hard, 12h per day, all year long, and with a lot of humidity..... I am a cannabis lover, so i m here to share and learn experiences; sorry for my english, i am french, and i will try to do my best!!

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!!

Well, a little bit more about me, i am 34 years old. I started smoking weed when i was around 15 years old, in Madagascar, where i grew up. So, i used to smoke only sativas, untill my 20 years where i went to france, for studying. There, i was really impressed by hashish, i had never smoked some before^^ The indica body stone was new for me, and was very plaisant. But now, i returned to the source!!! And i really, really love sativas. The place where i live, we can only find sativas, but there is absolutely no information about the strains, locale stains. When i was in France, i grew a lot of indoor cannabis. I first started with some Malagasy seeds, that i took with me from a really good weed i found. They vegeted for 1 week, then 3 months of flowering. First experience, not a lot yield, but really nice weed around 100 grams for 5 plants.

Then i grew  some Mango, California Orange Bud, Haley's Comet, Afgani, Durban poison, Blue Mystic, Purple Haze. My favorite was Purple Haze, and California Orange bud.

I made several trips to Hollande, and there, i discovered many strains, and my favorites where Super Silver Haze, AMnezia. I also smoked a lot of weed from "la Réunion", small island at est of Madagascar, where i also made some trips. Called ZAMAL, it s a really powerfull weed.

So, i have nice experience of indoor growing, but i am surching some informations on outdoor growing, particulary in tropical weather.

Feel free for asking questions, cheers!!!

• Like 2