My strains for 2011 outdoor guerilla grow

Chi_Snake

Hey everyone next year im going to grow himalaya gold, Great White Shark, and White Rhino outdoors in some thick woods. I will be growing 2 of each, 6 total. Im just lookin for any advice or tips if anyone is familiar growing these strains. I know the himalaya gold can get root rot and bud rot easily but I think I can handle it. Im going to try a 50/50 mix of soil/perlite for better drainage. I dont know much about the great white shark but it looks like a good outdoor strain. And I have herd that the white rhino is a very hardy plant. I chose these strains for the high and the shorter flower period. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Romeu9, im curious how does planting them early prevent budrot? I always thought some calmag helps (but doesn't prevent) budrot? Either way im not scared of a little mold as it happens when growing outdoors. I really like the himalaya gold cause it gets colder through september and october. Im not sure about the great white shark though but it looks like a great plant and was said to be a good outdoor plant on green house youtube video's.. I also chose these strains cause I can only maintain a few plants outdoors(4)so I want to achieve high yeilds to have enough smoke until next year cause where im at the weed is bad we call it brown frown.

I planted my white rhino late in the season this year (she sprouted the 2 of July) and she had 10 weeks of veg, so 10 more weeks of flower after that I had low temps and rainy days so high humidity. I am today at the last day of flower, I will harvest tomorrow. The last 3 weeks I almost didnt had any sun and it was almost all the time raining, so I got mold in the main cola.

If I had sprout it say at least one month earlyer I would had not got mold on her.

Take care