Lip

Lip

This is my first serous grow.  I have had two pretty succsessful attempts make shift but now I'm licenced and want my own medicine - multiple health conditions, this will be a godsend.  I've just given my (approx) ten day old Black Indica sprout root stimulator as food for the first time ...  She grew likely 1.5cm overnight and is looking amazing. Her third set of fan leaves grew out in about 4 hours.   One of the first leaves is looking a little flimsy and weak now, but she has zero nutes in her yet.  Using Pro-Mix BX Mycorrhizae so there is no ph reading or nutrients what so ever.  I added some Arctic Glacial Rock Powder in the original first container.  Once this first "root feed,"  takes I'll begin with super diluted Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 for the plant's life.  I am doing only one girl at first.  I'm shooting for the most optimal yield per plant so one girl is plenty for now.  One germinated seed got her tap root out but it wrapped itself around the seed and didn't come up.  My pot is 80 L and I"ll be using a ViparSpectra 450 - in the mean time she is under a simple T5 100w.  I am doing th is in one transplant only.  I am incorporating a lot of technique and applications that I learned along the way, and improving by forging my own special technique.  I am expecting this to take 16 - 20 weeks - 8 week veg (provided she doesn't go to "Amazon" on me.  Room is about 6' (L) X 3' (W) X 9' (ceiling)  

My old lighting, a couple spiral cfl's and the T5 will be kept on for side lighting.

• Like 2

Hi Lip, 

Welcome to forum :) Sounds interesting your work, can you put some photo? It would be great to see the evolution of plants.

Normally, the simplest cultivation techniques are the best hehe

regards