THE CANNABIS CUP 2010 OFFICIAL LIVE-THREAD

franco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE WE GO! DAY 1 is over!

I just got back home, it's 2am, now I got few hours of sleep, then on with DAY 2! I will be in the Green House for the Wake & Bake at 9:30 am tomorrow (I mean, today..... in 7 and a half hours....;-)

Amazing response to the SLH, people gave me great feedback. But I must say the competition is fierce this year. Barney's TANGERINE DREAM is very tasty, and also the CASEY JONES from Grey Area is kick-ass. We'll see how it goes! The battle is on!

But the news of the day is: Arjan got arrested this morning in the Green House: 8 cops came, hand-cuffed him and took him away. He appeared again in the early afternoon. Apparently the cops just made a huge fuck-up....They got the wrong guy. Amazing story. And most amazing, the cameras of the High Times crew were there filming the whole scene.... it's gonna be on youtube soon!!!

My "day 1" was as follows:

in the morning breakfast Wake & Bake at the Green House. Full of judges, thick smoke in the air already at 9:30 am.

Then on to the office, to finish off the seminar (in the meantime Arjan got arrested....10 minutes after I left...).

Then I went to the Powerzone around noon, set up my vaporizer table, and waited for the opening at 14:00.

It was packed, huge line outside, and by 15:00 there was a big line in front of the balloons... ;-)

Great crowd, very international, loads of Europeans.

Also Franco Casalone arrived from Prague around 16:00, and the charras started burning in the chilum....

Arjan was freed around 15:00, then came to the Powerzone for our seminar, which started around 17:00, in front of a packed room. We talked about the new Strain Hunters Morocco, and about the India movie (in premiere monday night, day 2). I also had a great time with Samuelo. Cool to meet, finally!!

Around 20:00, high as a kite, I jumped on my Duc and went to the Gh for dinner (amazing lasagna, thanks to chef Pietro!!!). And than, we just smoked like maniacs. Charras, Nepal, Super Lemon Hash (our entry for the Seed Company Hash Cup). And then loads of Super Lemon Haze.... ;-)

by the way, Fuzzy was in the GH in the evening.... and I am sure he had a great time ;-) ask him....LOL

anyway, enough with the words.

here's the pics.

see ya all tomorrow...;-)

CIMG0372.JPG

CIMG0371.JPG

CIMG0377.JPG

CIMG0379.JPG

CIMG0380.JPG

CIMG0383.JPG

CIMG0384.JPG

CIMG0385.JPG

CIMG0389.JPG

CIMG0390.JPG

CIMG0396.JPG

CIMG0397.JPG

CIMG0408.JPG

CIMG0414.JPG

CIMG0415.JPG

Now I am really finished for today

Woow sounds great!!

Arjan's story with the cops is amazing! O.O

Thanks for sharing this with us who cannot be there :(

Next Year for sure i'll be there!! With some ghs Moby Dick and supercritical Of my own I hope ;)

Thx for the report

Tchouusss

Sorry to hear about Arjan. However, the more they try, the more they dig their own grave. Our community grows each day. People is already looking at them as They where the bad guys (I know I am already). Just sick to arrest a peaceful guy like Arjan. Then claim it was a mistake. Well, surely it was, but.. Id say it's harassment.

However, enough of the Police. They can be good to have when you need them too.

I would not want to live in a world without them. It's anyway a political issue in the end.

Love the pictures you post Franco. Keep them coming! Peace and love!