franco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samuelo
Franco

I had an amazing time in Amsterdam!!

You treated me like a king, made me feel very special and very welcome - which i will never forget - you amazing guy!

Also the staff at Greenhouse were tremendous towards me and was really sad to say goodbye to them on sunday night but i remember walking along harlemstraat towards central station and having a big smile because of the warmth they showed me - they all stopped to say goodbye and made me feel important

Greenhouse was my first coffeeshop and my last coffeeshop and i was there at least once every day..... Kinda special place

Have so many marvelous memories and just want to say an extra big THANK YOU to you and the GH crew

Hope to see you all again very soon as i miss you and GH all ready - you are great and was unbelievable being in your company - thanks for making it awesome

heart.gif

Thanks for the kind words Sam, it has been a true honor and pleasure to meet you in person, and to have you part of our crew for a magic week.

Here some more pics from those fun days..... I am already looking forward to the next one!!!

GREEN HOUSE PARTY - 22 NOVEMBER - MELKWEG

IMG_8930-copia.jpg

IMG_8937-copia.jpg

IMG_8950-copia.jpg

IMG_8962-copia.jpg

IMG_8969-copia.jpg

IMG_8981-copia.jpg

IMG_9020-copia.jpg

IMG_9026-copia.jpg

IMG_9028-copia.jpg

IMG_9040-copia.jpg