I'm Sal

COMPLETED - LED Grow - White Widow x Cheese (GHSC) & Jack Herer FAST (Seedsman)

36 posts in this topic

42 days of 12/12 and all going fairly well.

All 5 plants are really gaining weight now. 

IMG_7447.JPG

IMG_7452.JPG

IMG_7449.JPG

IMG_7453.JPG

IMG_7454.JPG

IMG_7458.JPG

IMG_7459.JPG

IMG_7461.JPG

IMG_7462.JPG

3 people like this

Nice and frosty.:drinks: Next 2 or 3 week and happy days.

Greetings.

Thanks @Pi2but I think the 3 x Jack Herer FAST will be finished very soon.

They come from Seedsman and they say they only take 6 to 7 weeks and by looking at them I would say that is fairly accurate.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/jack-herer-fast-feminised-seeds

Their trichomes are all cloudy and the plant in the centre is yellowing and dropping its bigger leaves so I doubt very much they will last another 2 to 3 weeks.

As for the 2 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese, which I have grown before, they will need another 2 to 3 weeks if past experience is anything to go by.

49 days of 12/12

IMG_7477.JPG

IMG_7478.JPG

IMG_7474.JPG

IMG_7476.JPG

IMG_7475.JPG

1 person likes this

WOW, Sal.  Really nice job.  Enjoy your smoke, buddy.

1 person likes this

Thanks @Cannabissapean, thinking about taking the 3 x Jack Herer down this coming week because I am starting to see a scattering of amber trichomes within the mass of cloudy trichomes.

The other 2 x GHSC White Widow x Cheese are 50/50 clear/cloudy, they'll need another week to 10 days or so to be done.

1 person likes this

That sounds like the right thing to do.

Started chopping the 3 x Jack Herer FAST after 55 days of 12/12 and there appears to be lots of very solid chunky buds. Their trichomes are 60/40 cloudy/amber so I expect a nice smoke.

I have found the start of bud-rot, lurking at the very back, within the thickest cola of 1 plant :( so that cola been trashed because I do not want to take any risks of it spreading. The RH has been higher than I would have liked over the latter part of flowering at round 55% but I think I caught it early and no sign of it on any of the other plants/buds. I think the rainy weather causing moist air is to blame which is coming in via my 2 active intakes feeding into my flowering tent. I will have a play around with them but the active intakes are drawn through carbon filters, to prevent pest and suchlike, so any moisture in the air would find it harder to get inside I would guess. Regardless, no worries and 1 nugget with bud-rot is very far from a disaster.

I am pushed for time and chopping will take more time than I have so I am doing it in stages. I have chopped 1 Jack Herer and taken the top cola of the 2 other Jack Herer including the one with bud-rot.

Despite the bud-rot I think this will be a pleasing yield again for just 375 REAL LED watts.

Here are a few pictures before my hands/gloves got too sticky to take anymore.

IMG_7520.JPG

IMG_7517.JPG

IMG_7516.JPG

IMG_7506.JPG

IMG_7507.JPG

2 people like this

The 3 Jack Herer are down. Impressed with the colas on these, really solid chunks.

First JH cut drying nicely and now in brown paper bags. 

The other two JH were cut yesterday and pictures are of one of them..

IMG_7545.JPG

IMG_7536.JPG

IMG_7535.JPG

IMG_7546.JPG

1 person likes this

All done and dusted now.

All 5 plants cut and its nice. No idea of weight but its a good haul for the stock shelf.

So, I did say this would be my last documented grow dairy so I'll be just lurking from the shadows in the future with no more dairies.

Thanks for looking everyone.

1 person likes this

Thanks for showing us your pictures, Sal.  Nice having you onboard.