Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I'm Sal

Request to be unregistered from this site please.

6 posts in this topic

Hi ADMIN,

Please can you remove me and all my posts from this site please.

The reason is because I do not like being dictated to by a self confessed "Grow Guru", namely, @superblue, when he has been proved totally wrong but still continues to bang out his nonsense.

I do not need to waste my time here with this nonsense thrown at me despite the facts being very well detailed in my several grow dairies.

Maybe and over reaction but I could do with the extra time to be honest.

Even a facility were @superblueis not able to post on any of my threads or maybe there is an ignore facility so I see see of his nonsense?

Hi mate, 

It is not necessary, I have sent a message to this user. If he bugs again, he will be kicked out of the forum.

Please have a little patience :)

Notify me of any problem, I'll help.

regards

1 person likes this

On 4/27/2017 at 8:47 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hi mate, 

It is not necessary, I have sent a message to this user. If he bugs again, he will be kicked out of the forum.

Please have a little patience :)

Notify me of any problem, I'll help.

regards

Thanks very much @Jose.gh

Sorry but I really cannot waste my time with his continued nonsense, even more so when he is fully unable to identify any over-watering on any of my grows.

Well, come on...when he comes on here declaring he is the self proclaimed "Grow Guru" we all know this is not the normal behavior and comments of a balanced mature adult. Deluded self centered bigot comes straight to my mind when I read his rubbish.

Yes I agree with patience but he has banged on about this issue for too long despite it being total nonsense and untrue.

Any more shit off him and you will be the first to know and thank you for your intervention.

1 person likes this

Sorry to see this, but it is rather typical on forums like these. I have left several grow sites and been booted off of several others for confrontations with "experts" that do not have a clue. It does get old fast and I can understand your decision. This is the age of fake news and disinformation, sadly.

3 people like this

On 2017-4-29 at 0:09 PM, I'm Sal said:

Thanks very much @Jose.gh

Sorry but I really cannot waste my time with his continued nonsense, even more so when he is fully unable to identify any over-watering on any of my grows.

Well, come on...when he comes on here declaring he is the self proclaimed "Grow Guru" we all know this is not the normal behavior and comments of a balanced mature adult. Deluded self centered bigot comes straight to my mind when I read his rubbish.

Yes I agree with patience but he has banged on about this issue for too long despite it being total nonsense and untrue.

Any more shit off him and you will be the first to know and thank you for your intervention.

He is banned mate, 

Enjoy the forum ;)

Well played @Jose.gh, I knew it was only a matter of time before his ban.

Cheers, might be able to get some decent discussions going now without him thinking he is the only one in world to grow top notch weed.

1 person likes this