I will send you the link through email today Romeu;

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

hi anguscr.

thank you mate.

Notice the leaf - distinctive shape of northern lights 5;

the clone that was brought over had more sativa in it;

Neville stabilized the strain, but in doing so the Northern lights clone was crossed with an indica male.

Plants change all the time;

it is nature the way it works,

Darwin called this process natural selection.

Genes mutate all the time;

two beeders can start of with the same strain,

but breeding is above all SELECTION;

through selections these two breeders can have very different plants within 2 generations.

the church,(phenotype 3) is the old Northern Lights or a close as any one will get these days, in my opinion.

Notice the hand, the leaf;

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

hi romeu,

did you get to watch it?

harvest soon for you;

I am pleased, you have worked hard for it;

she will return the love.

happy harvest,

john

Hello, John!

I cant watch the video: "the content of this video belongs to sony music and have been blocked due to copyright."

Sony is compromising my source of knowledge :(

Yes, almost harvest time! I'll be harvesting saturday or sunday, will know then. I already started flushing with the Final Flush solution, from Advanced Hydroponics of Holland.

I still want to watch her in this final week, the last 3 weeks were very rainy and cloudy and she got almost no sun and have been next to the cfl.

The buds look very good, not just so big how they could probably have been if they had proper sun at least this last weeks...

But the seeds arrived late, and theres nothing much better I could have done about it giving my conditions and envirorment, she will return what she can after that.

I'm sorry for her, so I took one clone, it is growing very well and I will overwinter that same clone and give it more time to grow and get bigger then the mother was, but my first GH White Rhino I will never forget, very strong strain! :)

I wish to grow the church and be lucky enough to have a pheno3 of her ;), also the Arjan Haze 3, for her as a plant (she is un amazing sativa) and for the effects of her smoke!!!

Granted is that I will have:

1 GH White Rhino clone,

1 GH Lemon Skunk,

1 GH Pure Kush, (growing overwinterer) ; and I plan also the GH Big Bang but I will decide next spring how many, depending on if I will be able to get any seeds of GH The Church or of the GH Arjan Haze 3. Franco was kind enough to send me Big Bang seeds, strain that I wish to grow since I first went to GH site!

I will have a nice diversity of types of strains, something that I want to do, to get in touch with the diferent carachteristics of the plants, so I can get in the future better ways on how to properly take care of the plants. I realy want to get my hand on that haze3, as much as I want the big bang, but fortunately those I already have! I'm very excited for the new growings of next year. :D

take care, my friend