frenz

Introducing my self

8 posts in this topic

hi everybody,

It a pleasure to be in this forum, this is the first year I'm trying to growing.

I have a bluedream and chemdawg both from humboldt.

They both have 10 days and growing in a green house.

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2515.JPG

1 person likes this

Hello Frenz and welcome to forum :)

Those plants look very healthy, sure you get good results :)

It will be nice to see how they evolve, please send photos of their evolution or create a crop line (if you wish).

Regards!

I grew up in the Bay Area with my father was a single dad and now I live in Idaho and go to CSI. It really sucks because the laws here suck. Anyways I order seeds online for my dad who now lives Madera & grows in a greenhouse I made this to learn and try to help him out even if it's not in person☺

hi Jose, sure i will update you guys on the growth of this badgirls ;)

1 person likes this

Nice lookin lil beauties, and nice too meet you! Love Blue Dream, it does wonders for back pain/spasms and sleep, Chemdawg, good morning up-lifter.....nice balance between the two...;) 

I have no hatred of this lineage, but it seems interesting. Maybe some partner can contribute more info :)

I love led lighting, good results and little heat, great.

Regards!

Actually im growing outdoor in a small and cheap green house

Here's the babies few days later

Bluedream has turbo lol chemdawg is doing good too.

3 (1).JPG

3 (2).JPG

3.JPG

Frenz, How did it go with the Blue Dream?