indicando - md - sc - 26-11-2010

indicando

Week 5

Christmas report :D

After a week under 12/12 I haven't noticed any white hair! :(

But at least I'm happy with their growth and also I went fully into training them

From these pictures that are from the 25th so at 28 days old you cannot see the training because I done just after taking those..well It will be nice too see in 10 days..how they go..

to a couple of them I removed the fan leaves blocking the light..to 1 SC I removed the lower branches

and to most of them I bent them and attached the fan leaves that were blocking the light thru..also I crimped where necessary..so I'm happy for my first training ever and I'll show what happens on my way back from new year's eve on the mountains! Temperature was around 25.5 - 55% and 18.0 - 65% for the past week..Watered the 25th with 1 Liter of plain water pH of 6.5 ..still have a couple of weeks of the realease Cellmax advertize..we'll see if its true..

enough talking..pictures brothas

25-12-day28.jpg

25-12-28days.jpg

Close up on Super Critical (this one has been cut down the lower branches after photo)

25-12-sc28days.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 6 ( 35 days old - 01/01/11 )

Finally the firsts white hair are coming out! I been away from home for 4 days and when I jumped in the room

all scared what I see was exactly was I was hoping! Incredible they just do everything on their own..

The training also goes good for them...it's more a SOG crop now and I'll keep training them!

From today 02/01 we moved the side black pots on the other side and removed the CLF instead added

a 250W HPS red-orange for bloom so they have more light because they are shorter and also I can reach

all plants better for watering.. the humidity raised a bit over 70% at night ..It's time for the exaust fan to get ready.

Pictures for this week

week6overall.jpg

week6sog.jpg

week6fowering.jpg

Guest samuelo
looking amazing... and yeah it can be a bit of a wait for white hairs... upto 2 weeks generally but there are some techniques to bring along a faster begin to the flower cycle, its all about the plant changing hormones at this stage so i guess different things are going on inside her.... a way to perhaps induce her early is to switch the room to complete darkness for 36 hours and then start the 12/12

Looking forward to seeing how these turn out kiss.gif

Week 7 ( 42 days old 08/01/01 )

All of them are females..and now the first white hair are also developing on the stems

for soil I'd say its fast..maybe in hydro would have performed better

the temperature was stable as alwasys and the humidity reaches 70%

I'm having trouble getting a piece of wooden drilled of 10cm round

Tomorrow I'll water them without growth fertilizer but will add a lil bit of NPK for flowers.

Now you can see the varius super cropping I've done, pinching, bending, LST mainly

I removed a lot of fan leaves and cleaned up all the bottom of the plants to allow air circulation under.

room42days.jpg

42daysog.jpg

I topped this Moby Dick after the 8th internode of branches

mobytopped42days.jpg

And this is the training and also a view of the under canopy

training42days.jpg

Thanks Dust, hope yours will perform even better...

I really treat this girls like bitches..every week I prune a lot of fan leaves even on top

looks like the training it's worth and the plants also can take the stress

Today I build up a watering system with the water pump of an aquarium with a hose from a tank

I don't really know how much I watered and how much water was in the tank but I added some

flower booster..I'd say 1/3 or 1/4 of normal feeding chart with pH of 6.5...they were thirsty

went back to check after a couple of hours and they were happy again..

The buds are starting to develop now..it's amazing..

Week 8 ( 49 days old on the 15/01)

Pretty lay down week..we got the air exaust workin so nothing to do anymore..

finally the Humidity went down a bit now the babies are at 50-55% and the temperature went also a bit down to 17.5 / 20.5 in the room and under the light probably 24/25 degrees.

Pictures boyssss

49daysoldoverall.jpg

49daysoldsog.jpg

49daysoldSuperC.jpg

Week 9 ( Started saturday 22/01)

This past week has been really cold and the temperature went to the coldest 14.5 with lights off

and the humidity also fixed to 45% the growth seems done only 4 cm in a week...so I decided

to give back some nutrients in the medium 1ml/L of Atami A + B and a few drops of NPK for bloom

doesnt seem they wanna get bigger then this..but I'm happy with the Sog so all good here!

Side height

side56daysold.jpg

The SoG

sog56daysold.jpg

SC No Flash

sc56days%20NoFlash.jpg

Same SC with Flash

sc56daysFlash.jpg

shades_smile.gifVery nice my friend very healthy looking plants and respect on the clean grow roomthumbs_up.gif And you are all set to just stick a-few of those babies together and roll a bud up love your work lol lol lol lol. Keep us posted really interested in the end yield of these girlsshades_smile.gif