indicando - md - sc - 26-11-2010

indicando

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 11 ( 11/02 - 77 days from seeds -42 days since white hairs )

From this past week we can see ( I also put a pic comparsion ) The Super Criticals are thriven more then

the Moby Dicks..I noticed in the Moby Dicks 2 phoenos ..1 is very "hazy" the other one is more fruity but still lemonish as the other..I'm loving them :) Even if S.C. are further in bloom.. the smell is not that good..

I reckon the nutes of the soil are almost gone..I should be watering later when they wake up from the sleep

but today I might have trouble going back just for watering and skip it till tomorrow..I will let you know.

Temperature stable as always, humidity stable as well..

The Sog

1102sog.jpg

A Super Critical from the side

1102sc.jpg

A thirsty Moby Dick ( pheno 1 )

1102md.jpg

Another Moby Dick ( pheno 2 )

1102md2.jpg

I really thank everyone ..really happy about these 2 strains ..I can see them thriving day by day at this stage

The watering cycle of this week went real late..I really had them thirsty as..all the leaves where down

after a good pH 6.3 watering they shown me all the love they could ..I had a thought of cutting one this week

just for a early test of more THC in the white pistills..this one looks more thriven then the others..

It's a super critical and will be cut at the end of her 7th week of flowering..stay tuned friday!

hehe tokage it's a pretty small hash ball ..so I'm holding it and will add to the other SC hash balls

anyway I chopped another one..the SC#2 (entered her in the february best plant contest)

Too bad the pictures are all blurry so I recall the same picture with leaves of the day before harvest

then the other 2 pictures are from the thursday 17/02 at 83 days old

sc2best.jpg

h2sc2leavescut.jpg

h2sc2harvested.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

First I proceed with the smoke report of Super Critical (#2, harvested the 17/02 dryed 7days)

I brought a joint back for the report..Im smoking it now..looking at the GHSC flavour chart

it's in the Spicy > Sharp > Herbs part ..very strong fast body hitting...real indica hitting

the taste it's not what I like but it has a retro flavour that recalls pepperish so going to similar

Spicy > Sharp > Warm > Pepperish ...real relaxed at the moment after only 1 joint

for me it's a Pass to the GHSC products..altough I still have to try the others that may

vary in taste. The yield of this plant was 21g in 83days from sprouting, 21of veg then switched to 12/12, then took 2 weeks to show white hairs and then 48 days to finish flowering.

Bless

Super Critical bud

DSC00335.jpg

Week 12 ( 21/02 87 days old )

Harvested Moby Dick #1 (Pheno #1)

This one has a very fruity smell, recalls haze in the background. LOVE IT

mobydick1harv.jpg

mobydick1harvnoleaves.jpg

mobydick1hang.jpg

This is Super Critical #8 ( I havent noticed different phenos..must wait for the smoke )

supercritical8harv.jpg

I remind you that plants in black pots are less trained..to show the difference between untrained and trained

as you can see the buds on the other colas are smaller but the main cola is bigger then the trained ones..

will see at the weight comparsion..whats the result

supercritical8harvnoleaves.jpg

supercritical8harvhang.jpg

Very nice report indi!!

I understand what you describe on your taste, mine are starting to smell a little like you described it :)

Anyway Thanks for the smoke reeport ;)

And have a good end of harvest don't forget to tell us about the final yeild :)

Tchousss

last day of Week 12 ( 25/02 )

This week some of them where thirsty earlier so I gave them some water and the rest got water today

just at 6.1 pH ..its their last watering all of them will be chopped down within this weekend!

Another SC ready to smoke SC#5 again 21grams for this plant really dry my heaters are on in all rooms

to get the coldest room at 15 minimum..so I think I might turn off the heater in the drying room..

Havent really smoked it for a smoke report..I will let you know soon!

Today also we chopped down Moby Dick 2 ( Pheno 1)

md2harv.jpg

md2harvnoleaves.jpg

md2harvhang.jpg

Super Critical 1

sc1harv.jpg

sc1harvnoleaves.jpg

sc1harvhang.jpg

End of Week 9 ( 28/01 )

Pictures are taken friday instead of saturday cause they were thirsty so I've done the watering and the report earlier.

All same enviroment as the past 2 weeks..the plants haven't grown in height.

Watering was at 6.2 pH with 20-21L and 15ml of NPK 13-14

day62Sog.jpg

Moby Dick topped 20 days go

mobytopped42days.jpg

...now

md3toppedday62.jpg

SCday62.jpg

SCflashday62%C3%B9.jpg

Week 10 ( pictures taken friday 06/02 at 67days old)

On superbluehaze's advice I put the lamps down a bit and the buds just loved it..in few days at shorter distance..

you can see the buds developing greatly! I can tell in 3 weeks Super Criticals will be harvested.

We'll see better these weeks at the end of flowering.. The temperature in the room is stable and on top of the plants is of 25° at lights on..also humidity went down by night at 35% and its kinda stable to the 40%

We gave a good wet only with 6 pH no nutrients at all..

3weekstoharvestsog.jpg

sc69dayslot.jpg

sc69days.jpg

Week 12 ( 84 days old 18/02 )

2 are down.. I think this weekend another one might go as well..stay tuned for the 3rd plant report...

Same temperature no feeding just plain water at 6.2 pH...the smell in the house is intense..

I lowered the light cycle to 11 hours to get them more ripen..have a look at the prowroom!

This is wat is left

week12overall.jpg

week12sog.jpg

week12mdn1.jpg

week12mdtopped.jpg

Week 13 ( 26/02 starting the 10th week of flowering )

We proceed with the harvest of the ramaining Super Criticals (6 and 4)

What I noticed is that these 2 Super Criticals have thriven more in the smell, I was waiting this to happen to the ones with real brown pistils but I didnt see any improvement so I started chopping them, now I can tell that Super Critical to obtain the good smell needs an extra week after brown pistils ..the last week was at 10 hours per day light.. also with the cold wind the leaves started turning purple...like outdoors very nice to have it indoor in this period of winter :D

Up going for their last week of life .. 5 Moby Dick

week13sog.jpg

Also cured MD1, SC8, SC3 of respectly 23, 19.8 and 34grams (the SC3 has dried less then the others that in my opinion the heaters on dried too much) [i forgot to report SC3 harvest need to find the pics]

Anyway really busy saturdays after harvest :D

For the MD1 In can say a bit for the smoke report..

this kept the frutiness with a haze background really far but its there

The effect is relaxing on the mind and later hits on the body but gently

Harvesting SC#6 and SC#4 on their last day of 9th week of flowering

What I noticed is that these 2 Super Criticals have thriven more in the smell, I was waiting this to happen to the ones with real brown pistils but I didnt see any improvement so I started chopping them, now I can tell that Super Critical to obtain the good smell needs an extra week after brown pistils ..the last week was at 10 hours per day light.. also with the cold wind the leaves started turning purple...like outdoors very nice to have it indoor in this period of winter Laughing out loud

This is Super Critical 6

sc6harv_0.jpg

sc6harvnoleaves_0.jpg

sc6harvhang.jpg

Super Critical 4 (This one had a traspalnt)

sc4harv.jpg

sc4harvnoleaves.jpg

sc4harvhang.jpg

And this is Super Critical 3 ( wich was harvested on the 23rd and I remind this has dried less then the others so we got 34grams out of this one )

sc3harv.jpg

sc3harvnoleaves.jpg

sc3harvhang.jpg

Excelent also what you did with your first comment of this thread, with the links to each week of life of the plants, if I was Franco I would found that a perfect way to deliver the info to see how the plants evolved! VERY GOOD JOB, indicando!

Will do that in my test aswell, if you dont mind! :)

Take care

not a problem Romeu, it's just an index I didnt invent anything :D

just a bit of work with few tabs open..remember to save every now and then

I closed the tab by accident lost 1 h of work on that :(

Franco could use my thread as customer service for MD and SC

hope in the next package for the seeds I will find a lot of suovenirs

Super Critical #1 33,4g (needs another day of drying but its ok)

This one harvested a few days later showed more intense flavour then I described of the one before

again another fast hit body stone with mental relax

Moby Dick #2 36,7g (need another day too)

not smoked it yet

DSC00437.jpg

You should be applauded! What a harvest you have done! I get jealous when I see it all:). Be proud of your job and smoke a big joint, you deserve one! I know the feeling you have now when you harvest it is wonderful! Nah respect to you and your harvest! Have the best peace Jimmy