Pacific Northwestern Old School Farmer

Hi. Been a long time fan of GHSC and would like to learn and teach new ways of growing and breeding nature's gift. Will be posting some grow logs here in the coming months.  My grows are indoor sealed CO2 enriched environments. I mainly grow Dutch/Spain varieties due to the U S. breeders selling untested genetics that carry the hermorphadatic expression. No its not an environmental problem in my garden. The problem is wanna be breeders that know nothing about breeding.  It's the breeders not doing their job of breeding out that unwanted genetic expression because it takes years to work a strain.  Peace to all the many new breeders and growers making this industry one that will overcome the draconian laws enacted upon the plant that can heal the world. NEVILLE SHOENMAKER is the TRUE king of cannabis. Opiates are ruining the world.  OVERGROW THE WORLD WITH CANNABIS! Just say no to poppies.

20170329_141958-1.jpg

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to forum, 

We hope to share a lot of information with you, it looks fantastic the photo of your plant :)

About poppies, they are really important in the world. They provide the active principle of many necessary medicines, do not be naive.

Regards!