Praween

Hallo everyone!! I'm fairly new to things like a forum but I'm Praween!! I'm trying to find other people in favor of the legalization of cannabis in Thailand!! I'm half Thai though so don't expect a great written conversation! Though I'm fluent enough verbally....anyways, I'm looking forward to this!! Also send me a on for chat or something else!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hashvan said:

hey there Praveen !!! a big welcome to you!!!!

Thank you!! Im currently on a "hunt" find find the seeds to grow them as naturally as possible, trying to stay away from those pesticides and such, all natural and organic!!

• 2 months later...

Just keep your grow area clean, keep the pets (cats and dogs) away from the grow area, use clean soils and keep the bugs out of the grow area, and don't bring outdoor plants into the grow area.  Then you shouldn't have any pests.  Spiders are OK in the grow area; they will hunt down and eat the pests.  (I do not speak about Spider-Mites.  Spider-Mites will destroy your cannabis.)

If you are growing outdoors, then good luck.  If you have foliage-eating pests, then consider spraying a solution of Neem Oil on the foliage.  Once the flowers have formed, it is best to avoid applying any sprays.

Against deer, spread dog hairs and dog poo all around the plant.

What pests do you have in particular?