I think that my plants are looking good 

C594FDA3-DBD0-4A60-A5CA-FB25B5E25DAE.jpeg

4 people like this

Hello all 

this is the start of my 3rd week of veg 

looking good now 

B1A4F9AC-B3EA-4E48-BA9E-7408C8559DDA.png

2 people like this

Wow, Cindy, those plants löök as though they have SUPER-short internodal distances!  That's amazing!

How many nodes do you have there?  Please tell...

AND...   are you going to LST them outward?

Seeing how these plants are currently growing, I believe that if you top these plants after the 4th node (or maybe the 5th node) and then carefully LST each and every resulting branch outward, down to the rim of your pots and then keep the LST-holds in place, each tip will grow from its LST'd rim-position to become a cola, and you will be able to harvest an excellent cylinder of 8 colas (or maybe 10 colas) for each plant.  Think about it, please...

because it is rare to see such short nodal plants...

The shape of these plants is a DREAM for LST technique...

Please do tell what nutrients you are feeding these amazing babies, and HOW you are feeding them,

thanks

I did top them between the 4th and 5th node. I have given them a second top as well at the 3rd node on my 3rd  branch I have kept them as low as I can with lst training as I will be doing sea of green. My mesh is at 8 inches above my plants at the moment. So I will lower my mesh and run my plants under that. 

As for nutrition I am feeding them 35ml of bio bizz grow to every 10 litres of water and I have my ph at 6.2 

2 people like this

Hello people 

I would like to know about sea of green. What I do need to know is if my mesh is say 4 to 6 inches can I run my plants under that for a few weeks. That would be at the end of my veg time or should I just let my plants grow up to 8 inches and then run them under my mesh?

Many thanks 

yours cindy 

Sorry people but I made a mistake on my nutrition. I feed them 25 ml grow and not 35 ml 

Sorry about that 

1 person likes this

Hi Cindy

The net you use seems correct, the size depends on the taste of each grower. Some use larger networks and other networks similar to yours.

Above all you must be insistent when it comes to entangle the branches before flowering, to cover the entire network. This will give you better performance when you bloom.

Regards!

1 person likes this