Hello everyone,  I am new to this site ,  Not New to Strain Hunters.  These guys are Pioneers in the sense of What we have come to know about our Marijuana Culture, this day and age.  I know that the sensimillia trade buying and selling,   bartering or just growing the plant for ones self.   For thousands of years Marijuana has Thrived here on Earth.. perhaps even millions,  which I belive would be more Accurate.   Imagine a plant being around since somewhere  along the beginning of time for mother Earth.  Well humanity it seems have always bn able to unlock the abilities of this beautiful plant that She is.  By any means , and just a few hundred years ago this herb was traded and sold, shipped to the farthest corners of our Globe and introduced into other cultures sharing the Exsperiance with less fortunate Human beings that did not have the knowledge of her. Things have changed so very much over time and will continue to "Nothing stays stagnant" our advancements on a whole, as  humanity continues to progress things will change more and more, even with the greatest technology in the world we will lose sight of thing's,  However it's People like "The Strain Hunters " that continue to search the world over unlocking hidden gems , bags of seeds that where perhaps tucked away in hopes they would survive and be planted someday and shared again with Mankind.  Maybe they where just set aside and where forgotten about..? All kinds of senarios can come to mind, however these guys go where others don't or just Won't go.  They go in the deepest jungles and endless places to retrieve what still flourishes in other parts of the world to share with us, to share with everyone.  And there is so many cultures,  and places this is grown, or just growing by itself.  From the hills of Mexico to the Jungle of Brazil to the Mountains of Afghanistan , Marijuana continues to Grown and More Now than ever in my forty plus years, and I am Very happy to be a part of it.   I hope the "The Strain Hunters" Continue this path they are on, We can't expect Them to do it forever,  However We Can All Sure Have A Great Time WatchingThem Doing it.  Thank You Strain Hunters. 

Blue_Dream.jpg

20170819_145258.jpg