K-train organic grow

g22

WOW!  What the hell kind-a tree is that?

Nice reflective tent you have there...  hehehe

And nice bar, man.

HEY!  Next party is at g22's house...!

Yeah, let's roll!

• Like 2

Yes they can see her but i think they dont want to start a neighbor war 🤔😂 but its a littel bit stupid from me to dont put a light on her .

inside i dont have enought place 🙃 but its goed like that 

If they get too tall, that's the way it goes.

But if you want to push her to flower, you could start locking her inside to limit her light exposure (letting her see light only 8 to 10 hours per day).  That way she would start to flower earlier.  You might need to do so, bro.  Winter is just around the corner.

That's what I would do.

• Like 1

I dont have any other possibiliti change to of place en if 

All climate is fuck up the winter is not coming so fast just pray for stop so much rain but now is fine last year i gave 1 one money maker to a friend to put in is garden i made a picture in my first post but that plant just beginig to flowering wen we put her inside onder a window she dont supporte the cold but i cant do that here

• Like 1

I too dont like the autos.

You want a "short-flowering" photoperiod cannabis plant that does not have any ruderalis in its genetics (auto).  Well, you will have to do some searching for that.  In the seed store StrainHunters or in Greenhouseseeds.nl (or in most any reputable seedbank's online store), by clicking on each one, you should be able to read the description of the strain's characteristics;  they usually state the approximate time for the flowers.  Take good Notes so that you can compare and return to the ones you are most interested in.  But remember, non-autos (non-ruderalis-crossed plants) are all photoperiod plants, so the plant in the open is always waiting on the change in photoperiod.  Flowering earlier in summer is difficult unless YOU do something to cause the daily reduction in light.

Maybe Northern Light or White widow.  But I havent looked at the characteristics.

I know that my MoneyMakers, while still in 18 hours Vegg lighting, have tried to shoot out female hairs.  Maybe she will flower early.

• Like 1