K-train organic grow

g22

I think Money maker is too sensitive to cold ?its wat a see last year she was in the garden of my frends and dont florish to the moment we put her inside whit no light but i dont know how much the plant give flower because is girlfrends kill the plant 

Hey, I didn't mean going into a brick-n-mortar store, I meant in the store right here at the top of this page under "Products".  Or go to www.greenhouseseeds.nl  (If you want to see the variety packs with the color-coated seeds, go to the bottom of that page and click on "colored seeds".)

Although, if there IS a head-shop somewhere near you, I certainly am not trying to stop your visit there either.  We do need to support our local head-shops as well.

If you want to find a head-shop near you that sells Greenhouse or Strainhunters seeds, then go to the www.greenhouse (as written above), change the language to english or whatever language you are most comfortable with, then go to the bottom of the page and click on the "store locator for Greenhouse seeds".  Real easy to do.

Oh, thats right, you are right here in Amsterdam.  Nevertheless, I'll leave the paragraph above for anyone else who might find that helpful.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

By the way french mango,

I really like the suit (Captain Cannabis).

Is that YOU there in that Captain Cannabis suit?

Nice Abs.  I am afraid that my little green body complete with all the rows of abdominal wrinkles would fill out that suit quite a bit differently.

hello my friend, you like this costume when I will be retired I will give it to you :crazypilot:

• Like 1

Sorry iam very busy for the moment i dont have time for the plant and i think i have to stop trying to make a medium and use a rady to use medium its logic if you need a lot of soil you not gone lose time to modify the structure

IMG_20171005_150526.jpg

• Like 5

g22,

Trust me, friend.  If you can (if you have space in a yard where you can do this), it is well worth it to start one or two composters.  This won't help you today; it won't help you this year, maybe not even next year, but if you keep throwing your vegetable kitchen waste (never meats), and leaves raked-up every Fall, and plant-matter from yard clean-up and old soils, after 2 or 3 years you will end up with a continuous source of soil amendments that just cannot be beat. 

A composter saves you time and money and trouble.  You no longer have to bag that stuff up for garbage collection, you no longer have to pay for the city to remove that part of your garbage stream, and the compost  is always there for you whenever you decide to use it.  It doesn't demand anything from you except an occasional turning (once every year or two?), so that it can rot further and grow worms even better.

If you buy your pre-mixed soils online, I recommend Plagron Light-Mix, or Plagron Regular-Mix, or Bio-Bizz Soil Mix, or Happy Frog's Ocean Forest Soil Mix.

Caution regarding Miracle-Grow Soil Mixes.  Some of them contain time-released nutrients that will "release" at the wrong time for cannabis creating wild nutrient-swings that could cause problems with deficiencies or toxicities.

No need for apologies.

Your plants are looking great.

And nice air-pots. 

By the way, if you  want to get nice air-pots for cheap, go right now and buy some Paulaner Beer.  Paulaner is selling their beer in 6-packs that are stuffed into a feltz picknick bag.  After you have enjoyed the beer, the picknick bag itself is perfect as an air-pot, just remove the thin inner insulative layer, and Voila! - air-pot with handles.

• Like 1

After i watering a few time my plant from the top  i think rootpouch or smartpot ..... are made for watering from below the pouch ackt like a piece of sugar and suck the water .

if you top water your plant too fast the water go out from side of the pouch so they spécial made for eb&vloed technics i think

Now that i want to chek the roots to see if its time to transplant in last veg pot all the roots are rooting locked in the pouch i think im gone have tu cut the pouch to take it out  next time only use the pouch  for the final pot .

I made some fault at the bigining because the roots volume its to slow i dont know if its the plexiglas i putt at bigining between the plant and the light to get humidity higher whit minimum water consumption butt they grow to slow but they are healty now and grow normal after i take the pçexiglas out and fimed the plant at 4 to 5 node

Next time i go to the shop where i buy the pouch i stay longer to talk of the pouch and drink a glas 🤔✌

IMG_20171015_111511.jpg

g22,

I agree with your assessment that the root-pouch (airpot) should be used only as the final pot.  Because of the potential for significant damage to the roots when transferring out of an air-pot, I had never even considered using an air-pot for the small pot.

• Like 1

Budrot come in action i thinks i cut it by the end of the week.

the bud are not realy dense but they are cover of  trychomes i think its a goed plant i dont give fertilizer just 3 to 4 time alga bloom but in soil i give BN profimix a 1/2 bio supermix some bone & bat from gk IMG_20171017_152307.jpg

IMG_20171016_101847.jpg

IMG_20171016_102151.jpg

Hi i ask my self 

Do i cut the leaf of the main  stem to let light go throug the side branch when i fimed my plant or not .

because some of the plant dont let  light throug the leaf of the main stem to the  new  head of the fimed plant ? 

On the last picture is the K-TRAIN the branch growing faster i dont have to cut leaf the side branch are above the rest IMG_20171019_094900.jpg

IMG_20171019_094526.jpg

IMG_20171019_100138.jpg

I cut the outdoor plant budrot devloping fast .

i take te root out of the pouch to see the action of  airpruning the root was just a littel throug the pouch at the bottom but whit a living plang it have to be difficult to take it out the pouch whit no damage

IMG_20171019_154506.jpg

IMG_20171019_153939.jpg

IMG_20171019_160150.jpg

IMG_20171019_161922.jpg

g22,

In relation to the plant that is covering-over its LST-site:

I think the LST-site being covered by the fan leaves is only a temporary problem.

But if it bothers you, then I would recommend that you remove only the small leaflets that are covering the LST-site, BUT NOT the whole fan leaf.  The plant needs these large fan leaves; they are the power-factories necessary for growth of the plant.

• Like 1