K-train organic grow

g22

My personal opinion is that people are still skeptical about LED lights performance and yield.
Leds are actually a new thing in growing, so i guess it's pretty kind of normal to be skeptical about them.
10 years ago led lights were sucky-sucky. So maybe, instead of buying new equipment, people wait for theirs to die off, even if it consumes much more power.

It's like you had Windows 2000. Never had a problem with it, you loved it.
But all of a sudden Windows XP comes out, and replaces Win 2K. At first you're like "EWW WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS", but then comes out as one of the best Windows O.S. that ever came out of existence.

I know it's a bad example. Sorry about it.

You could explain it with Juvenoia, but that's another speech.

• Like 1

Here i take that from instagram whit the led they can make two floor of littel plant win of place and energy but wich technic give more in m2?they are so many technic some people make one plant whit one hps 600w en get more than a 1g per w p plant  other many plant per m2 but the number of plant change to 

IMG_20171115_112051.png

• Like 2

So  they are rady To put in 12/12 i can't start now i have to wait next week for my material the k-train dont look  very healty i dont give enought fert at the bigining the blz bud x ak47 look goed en very  compact and she have already  a very  goed smel 

20171117_165451.jpg

20171117_165214.jpg

20171117_165435.jpg

• Like 3

They look fine to me @g22.

My secret to making my plants look good is to take all the leaves off that look bad, especially lower leaves that might have been dragging in the dirt/hitting the side of the pot/that are damaged [by ferts, human handling/would get lolly-popped in the future anyway. :rofl: :pleasantry::heat:

Less is more :clapping:

• Like 1

The clones of the money maker dont look goed like the seed i grow the and k-train if i regrow in the future i give from the bigining more fert they are not in goed condition i take many hellow brown leaf or the plant its the first time i use the bac fertilizer is ben so long that i want To  try it +- 15 years 😂 but i think is better   To keep it simpel

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2017 at 11:23 AM, g22 said:

I select the strongest plant to go 12/12and make a new floor to can put a heater onder the plant to get the right temp en guttering to catsh the run off but its not finish 

IMG_20171125_164306.jpg

IMG_20171126_112209.jpg

IMG_20171125_190939.jpg

• Like 3

On 15/11/2017 at 11:23 AM, g22 said:

I just cut some branche and leaf a littel they call that thief i think but i stay just whit one k-train if i like the flower i regrow her and next time only that  strain they are very tall beside the rest  she grow fast react very goed to be fimed 

On 19/10/2017 at 4:13 PM, g22 said:

I cut the outdoor plant budrot devloping fast .

i take te root out of the pouch to see the action of  airpruning the root was just a littel throug the pouch at the bottom but whit a living plang it have to be difficult to take it out the pouch whit no damage

IMG_20171019_154506.jpg

IMG_20171019_153939.jpg

IMG_20171019_160150.jpg

IMG_20171019_161922.jpg 

What a beautiful shape on the outdoor floor, I really write you a 10. by following here I'm going to see how you continue to bro with the hand you have left me to check greetings and luck. arrankeddj

• Like 2

Thanks @LedCherryBerryNot so big maybe 5cm .

next time i use a better soil amendement that recipe was give by someone a long time a go and i  never try it so i make experiment   but i dont do it correctly i think and i forget a part for feeding but not problème they are very goed stuff rady to use 

But  i use it in a 1/3 mix of perliite coco and soil and find that goed for outdoor whit all the rain that falling for the last month i find it goed 

Hi 

Can someone tellme wich symptom  the leaf show me on the first picture you can see the leaf are not goed the second pictur is the same strain and the leaf are goed open ? The heater was hanging maybe To close the heat flow can be the probleme? I change the position of the heater To see if it change somethingIMG_20171204_165857.thumb.jpg.dead70fa01e65469f7afa216e5faa43b.jpg

IMG_20171204_165821.jpg

Week 1 of flowering they dont stretch to much i think is goed the leaf problem is almost gone after some research on the net i think it was wind-burn from the heater or maybe under-watering & wind-burn together the money maker / k-train that i almost crash looks better whit this soil  on the first picture you can see the wind burn on the leaf  is gone after moving the heater and giving water 

IMG_20171206_175918.jpg

IMG_20171206_175933.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks @Cindythey are a few tips that curling down but i think its ok that must be great to can read the leaf ,the bud ,the entire plant .

on grow weed easy they say when the tips curling down its nitrogen toxicity but i only give water wiht silice,and  pro active  and iam shure that don't come from that