g22

K-train organic grow

84 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, g22 said:

Why you say your leds are  1500w and true 459 w ? 

Whit  1g -w   you can get 1500g or 459g?

As far as I know it works out this way 

The LEDs are 1500 watt but  actual power drawn from my socket is 459 watts 

1 person likes this

Hey g22,
First of all i'm sorry i've missed Your grow!
Clicked the follow right away ;)

LEDs have 2 wattages.
The 1500 watts are what the lamp try to simulate (HPS, CFL or MH compared), while the 459 watts are the true wattages of the lamps.
Means that if you plug it in, you'll consume 459 watts, while having the light a 1500W lamp would produce.

2 people like this

Thanks ledcherryberry

Here in my country en other  when you re on the highway whit your car

and that you see some greenhouse for tomato or other you always see the yellow of the hps lamp so if the leds so economic why they dont use it to  or they dont want to change there set up 

My personal opinion is that people are still skeptical about LED lights performance and yield.
Leds are actually a new thing in growing, so i guess it's pretty kind of normal to be skeptical about them.
10 years ago led lights were sucky-sucky. So maybe, instead of buying new equipment, people wait for theirs to die off, even if it consumes much more power.

It's like you had Windows 2000. Never had a problem with it, you loved it.
But all of a sudden Windows XP comes out, and replaces Win 2K. At first you're like "EWW WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS", but then comes out as one of the best Windows O.S. that ever came out of existence.

I know it's a bad example. Sorry about it.

You could explain it with Juvenoia, but that's another speech.

1 person likes this

Here i take that from instagram whit the led they can make two floor of littel plant win of place and energy but wich technic give more in m2?they are so many technic some people make one plant whit one hps 600w en get more than a 1g per w p plant  other many plant per m2 but the number of plant change to 

IMG_20171115_112051.png

1 person likes this

DUDE This is exactly what i plan to do someday.
More floors, less energy wasted, solar panels and water recycling. 
I actually wanted to build something like this for this grow, but i've decided to save some money for later.. ;)

Yep, full of possibilities this world is. 
Sorry for the yoda speech.

1 person likes this

So  they are rady To put in 12/12 i can't start now i have to wait next week for my material the k-train dont look  very healty i dont give enought fert at the bigining the blz bud x ak47 look goed en very  compact and she have already  a very  goed smel 

20171117_165451.jpg

20171117_165214.jpg

20171117_165435.jpg

1 person likes this

They look fine to me @g22.

My secret to making my plants look good is to take all the leaves off that look bad, especially lower leaves that might have been dragging in the dirt/hitting the side of the pot/that are damaged [by ferts, human handling/would get lolly-popped in the future anyway. :rofl: :pleasantry::heat:

Less is more :clapping:

1 person likes this

The clones of the money maker dont look goed like the seed i grow the and k-train if i regrow in the future i give from the bigining more fert they are not in goed condition i take many hellow brown leaf or the plant its the first time i use the bac fertilizer is ben so long that i want To  try it +- 15 years 😂 but i think is better   To keep it simpel