K-train organic grow

g22

@slimjim  Thanks man i realy love the patterns of those plants i hope to do better than my last grow there was lot of problèmes wiht summer temp and the medium i made  the calix don't inflate and dont product resine just a littel may i find goed to smoke pure i like it more than the weed like the g13 on picture who smells so strong from the coffeshop

on the picture its from my last grow

IMG_20171213_162800.jpg

Here is some clones i made from those plants its more than3weeks at room temp of +_ 10° they dont grow or nothing hoe long its possible to let them wait ?and can they reput under a light to grow after a long periods ? I forget they root 1 week under the light before i put theme in the cold

IMG_20171213_161617.jpg

Hey man,

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but is the room where the clones are growing near or below 10°? 
If it is, it is too cold. I've been told to put clones at 18-22° with a LOT of humidity (70-80%).
At 10° Weed freezes and dies off.  

Another thing i've been told, is that you need to cut the clone leaves by 30% or even half.
This way the plants concentrate their energy into making new roots, to then produce new leaves.

Hope this helps :3
Peace!

EDIT: I found the source of where i've read the info i've just given you. In this way i wont be considered as a "mad man" :D
http://www.rollitup.org/t/why-trim-cut-the-fan-leaves-on-clones.268751/

I think somebody wrote something about this in this forum, but i remembered i still had it saved on my laptop. Found the link pretty quickly.

• Like 1

those clones have already rooted and repot in the 0.5l pot  and rooting for 1week or a littel bit more  and i let theme  in cold because i can' t put theme under  a light and i find that they look healty after 3weeks or  2  in the cold i read that you can put clones not rooted in the freezer for 2 monds and let theme rooting after that

• Like 1

Just now, g22 said:

i read that you can put clones not rooted in the freezer for 2 monds and let theme rooting after that

Now you blew my mind, but it sounds pretty dumb to do..
I've always been told weed dies in cold temperatures, but i've never tried myself putting them in the cold.

Mehh, i dunno man. Apart from cutting the leaves (which you still need to do) i don't know why they're not growing. Maybe it's the fact that they're not receiving much light at all..?

• Like 1

Here is the ktrain and the money maker the mm dont start the flower i think its aan  activity problem and ktrain to but have some littel flower  i start the grow wiht the wrong medium i just anderstand now the difference in medium but the other plants have got more myc i think by error maybe next time better .

picture 1mm

picture 2 k-train

20171216_224305.jpg

20171216_224253.jpg

Week 3today

Temp are from the begining minima 19° to maximum 29° but generaly between 20°/27° i water not so much   the plastic on top very slow the evaporation i think i dont know if its goed or no 😉✌

IMG_20171220_122049.jpg

IMG_20171220_122037.jpg

• Like 2

Day 26

i kill the 2 MM they dont make  flower they give  more probleme than satisfaction the k-train is on the last  pic i wish to anderstand the organic way for 2018 😁                                                                 merry christmas 🎅🌲

20171225_132249.jpg

20171225_134707.jpg

20171225_134718.jpg

20171225_134646.jpg

• Like 4

@OG.Naj

Thanks OG but i make a lot of fault and experiment but i think iam in  goed direction and i find peace wiht my plant your plant are beautiful and nice red color 👌man and all your side branch are full of bud💪

• Like 2