Soft farms pink lemonaid and lemon jones coco/LED

Back again after a break from social media!

I am starting this diary just before I put the plants into flower I did have issues with the coco  getting too hot temps got to 37°C  suffered a lot of root rot so I tried to take cuttings and forgot to put them under my strip  lights left them under the LED and cooked them thankfully I didn't totally destroyed the plants so I invested in some CX horticulture Regen-A-Root  which worked wonders they are a picture of health I have 2 pink lemonaid and 1 lemon jones.  I also have 4 tangilope DNA genetics and 2 cotton candy cane seedlings and I'm about to pick up a cutting of ice bomb and candy unsure of breeders.  I am using spectrum king LED 300W and 400w in flowering as outside temps have dropped! I am feeding them with, coco nutrients The cuttings I'm picking up are potted  into Canna terra soil so they will be fed With guano kelp potash and worm castings with occasional feeds of ecothrive charge and biosys.  I will put pictures up later as my data is very low speak to you soon

• Like 1

10 hours ago, I'm Sal said:

Hi @mungbean79, good to see you at it again.

Like you previously have done, I am taking a break from social media as in grow dairies but I still have a flower tent full, 3 weeks from harvest and veg tent stocked ready to go in.

Nice to follow your thread along and you have some lovely healthy plants there to start with.

Good to see that you are using LED's........I seem to be doing good with them.......GPW, reliability and consistently is all I ever need and more.

Hi @I'm Sal good to hear from you! I love my led however I really want to try 315w cmh seen  and heard really good things about them. 

I will be putting the big ones into flower tonight! Putting up second tent to veg the seedlings and cuttings hopefully be able to put cuttings in flower tent in 3 weeks and put seedlings in flower 5 weeks time! The lemon jones I have already smells strong in veg so she'll be putting my filters to the test!

• Like 2

Got busy earlier after all the house chores gotta keep the misses sweet lol. Put the seedlings and cuttings into a 2x4 tent leaving the big plants in 4x4 and have put them into flower now hoping to move the 2 cuttings in their in about 3 weeks time. I was Thinking when the big ones are finished I'll move the others in but would be better off putting them in big tent and moving 2 cuttings into small tent to finish off! I'm looking forward to this one already!

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5805.JPG

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Mungbean,

You just can't help yourself, can you? 

It's gonna get CROWDED in your tents again...   LOL

Congrats on the new tent.  Now you can do perpetual growing.

@Cannabissapean Yea I know I know! I had issues with the big one severe root rot didn't think they'd make so I took cuttings off them to the extent there was nothing left! I was going to throw them! I put some seeds on incase the cuttings didn't root as it was my first time. I cooked the cuttings left them under my LED and fell asleep forgot about them! 

I will be putting 2 cuttings in with the big ones and flower 4 of 6 in this tent they are in 7 L pots give them short veg them flower them.  

Not ideal  but at least they will be flowered! I would love to do perpetual grows but I have to pack up every 6 months for house inspections 

I love it.  Plants dancing in a mosh-pit...

you did good by the root-rot to make clones right away...

SSSSSSHHHHHiiiii       ttttt, HOUSE INSPECTIONS....???????????????

Dddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

Landlord or State?

Doesnt matter, scheiss....  wish I could help out by offering a temp home...

@Cannabissapean landlord! 😏 I have a place to own but need to sell it not in an ideal location and I can't as yet technically not mine just waiting on details being transferred and his contract to run out! When I say not an ideal location it's based on a row of flats for students studying to be dentists so may be some good gas and air parties lol. Plus the 3 week break is good to spend time with family. 

Years ago I used to flower 9-12 plants from seed in a 4x4 tent with no problems they were AK47 given 2 weeks veg in coco. Only issue was flavour suffered a little. 

Been a week into 12/12 for the pink lemonaid and lemon jones the 3 of them have pretty much filled the tent they have stopped stretching up so hopefully see some flowers forming I have upped their feed to EC 1.4 may go 1.5 next week see if they wil take it! maybe able to squeeze 1 more in their but it would only be drowned so may not put anymore in this tent l. The other tent cuttings are doing well and growing fast tangilope and cotton candy cane seeds took a hit I changed my bottled water source and didn't test it! It has an EC 0 so I've started to up it with calmag to EC 3 before making the mix and they are now picking up I have spoke with a friend who is going to house 3 tangilope for me so I will squeeze 3 in this tent for flower they are getting a short veg so hopefully get away with it! I like this bottled water as after mak My the mix and thoroughly mixing for half hour and letting stand with airstones for 2-4 hours the ph is 5.97 and takes 5 drops of PH down to 5.8 and stays like it for 3 days 

IMG_5881.JPG

IMG_5882.JPG

IMG_5884.JPG

IMG_5924.JPG

IMG_5925.JPG

IMG_5926.JPG

IMG_5952.JPG

IMG_5953.JPG

IMG_5954.JPG

IMG_5955.JPG

IMG_5957.JPG

IMG_5933.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

• Like 1

Day9 12/12 and stretch has slowed and first fruit formation is starting to show so I'm going to say day 1 of flower ( I look at it best to be a week over than cutting too short) this is the first time I see the plants react to the light before I put on flower I used to open tent lights out and see them fast asleep! Now in flower you can see them fast asleep soon as lights come on but after half hour the leaves are praying for the light after 10hrs light they are getting ready for sleep time.  Group photo is taken about 40 mins after lights on. I've got a sample bottle of terpenez as these are citrus strains I'm goinf to try it but a bit dubious about trying it on tangilope and candy cane and ice from the smell coming out of the unopened bottle smells like it will enhance the citrus smell but worried it will give say a Chem og a sweet citrus flavour instead of the gassy fuel. Would do side by side test but already making 3 different mixes is a chore in itself in the limited time I get to spend with them. Outside temps have dropped so in tent temp has levelled to 25c lights on and 20c night. Debating whether to mix hps with my led which will help raise the temps a little bit make temp difference between day and night a bit wider so may not be a good idea plus I've got a lot running off one circuit so don't want to over power it!

IMG_5966.JPG

IMG_5967.JPG

IMG_5969.JPG

IMG_5970.JPG

• Like 4

They look really healthy, my congratulations for such a good session of growth. The stretching is evident ahroa in bloom, it seems they want to form the new buds :)

We remain attentive to the evolutions, thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Went to look in my tent yesterday safe to say they are flowering! When I was taking cuttings off them I was heavy handed and stripped nearly bare! However on one I left a bit of branch about 6" in 2 places they have gone soggy and floppy no doubt they will turn mouldy. I was wondering if I snipped them down to nearest joint and rubbed some sweat on them to help it heal would that work as sweat is a natural body healer or should I just ship it back and leave it. 

IMG_5996.JPG

When trimming cannabis, it is best to take branches off just above a node.  In other words, don't leave long stubs.  Long stubs will not survive, and they contain lots of water that could turn mushy or moldy.  They take longer to dry-out.

But don't cut too close to the node.  Leave about 1/4 to 1/2 inch.

If cut too close to the node and a pathogen gets into the cut, then in no time, the disease can enter the node.

If the stub is 1/4 to 1/2 inch long, then there is enough stem there to fight a pathogen before it gets to the node.  As well, it is short enough that it can die and dry-out rather quickly.  Once a stem is dried-out, then it acts as a sealant to the node and stops the travel of the pathogens.

• Like 1

Day4 flower and they are very happy doubling up in size every day now the lemon jone is very strong smelling now a lemon sherbet type smell the pink lemonaid not so much but does have a nice finger rub off stem smell. They have been loving my feed I've increased EC to 1.5 where it will stay for a week maybe 2 and increased the PH to 6

IMG_5999.JPG

IMG_6001.JPG

IMG_6002.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG

• Like 2

I was  in a bit of a rush yesterday not got enough time to spend with these ladies most days. I was cleaning up foliage trying to get more light into plants and when pulling my arm back from back of tent a main branch caught on my arm and snapped! I couldn't get close enough to see if the inner herd was still in tact and I had no electrical tape to put back in place as my son seems to like helping himself to things round the house no matter where you think is safe he gets there! All I had to hand was  some plumbers ptft tape for leaky tap threads I leant the branch back over the snap and wrapped it round hoping it's holding it in place going to leave it alone for 4-5 days then empty the tent to get close! But apart from that all is going well! Pics of day 6 flower!IMG_6120.thumb.JPG.d5f6fd1d632a77299bc6acfaddc7e87a.JPGIMG_6122.thumb.JPG.11dd1e1f55f9349f03f4170fe13fa23c.JPGIMG_6105.thumb.JPG.e00e4fd8923daefc33cb324de27bd954.JPGIMG_6106.thumb.JPG.94934c0844b02cdc0f5abc73f026d358.JPGIMG_6108.thumb.JPG.e9aea632ec90edff46031dc12b8a19a7.JPGIMG_6121.thumb.JPG.9a9db605315f9c5af21288a03b79b9fe.JPGIMG_6107.thumb.JPG.79fe187a769fc82f67d2813b882ed889.JPG

IMG_6109.JPG

• Like 1

Day 12 flower and hit a problem I knew was going that happen! I ran out of height in my 2m tent! I had to pull out my old tent which is 2.2m high and has alleviated the problem for now hope no more stretch! They are loving the feed smell is strong. One pink lemonaid sativa  dominant one is paler than the rest and has started showing a reddish brown edge on some top leaves so I'm going to give it a good flush and give it a lower feed and add some trace elements into the mix get the iron up a bit more! I put the cuttings into tent the other week and they have started to flower now they got a top dress of bat guano the other day and I'm going to water in some potash to give them a kick of which I intend of doing every 2 weeks. I have put both my spectrum king fittings in the tent and temps have raised to 29c but I'm not too bothered I'll just add some exhale co2 bags 

IMG_6175.JPG

IMG_6182.JPG

IMG_6183.JPG

IMG_6184.JPG

IMG_6185.JPG

IMG_6186.JPG

IMG_6188.JPG

IMG_6189.JPG

IMG_6190.JPG

IMG_6191.JPG

IMG_6192.JPG

IMG_6193.JPG

IMG_6194.JPG

• Like 1

Entering week 4 flower and I’m suffering a spring tail infestation tried liquid oxygen hydrogen peroxide at 4:1 ratio no help placed sliced potatoes on top of pots which is attracting them but not quick enough as they are getting quite a big population my plants dry up very quickly so I’m scared to dry the coco out! Any other suggestions would be appreciated! Growth has halted coz of infestation. My cuttings that are in soil that’s are being fed bat guano and mollases aren’t effected and have started their bloom nicely!

A9AA75AB-9E14-41F3-9CD4-B87FACA0E8ED.jpeg

B4E98451-47F7-4C68-83BB-960D65CD6C26.jpeg

18004493-D650-4528-822A-741BAE684757.jpeg

B1D09D79-B8E4-470B-8F2B-666E4F6CBE0F.jpeg

058135CD-68E6-48EF-8F5C-206EF50B1A59.jpeg

A2625C3A-06C2-4C36-A727-038457926749.jpeg

75173173-15B7-440B-B0F9-3B4C38F8BB38.jpeg

• Like 2