Long time medical grower & vendor

Mac mcdank

Hello everybody, i have been growing marijuana for 10 years and providing medical marijuana to dispencerys for 8 years in southern california.

These pics are of one of my smaller veg rooms im testing Strain hunters MONEYMAKER for the first time. They are grown in sunshine mix #4 with general hydroponocs 3 part liquid nutrients. This cutting was obtained from a local grower and i was very impressed with not only the production (gpw) he was pushing but the bag appeal and terpene profile. These ladies were aeroponicly cloned and have been vegging for 3 weeks they are almost ready to be moved to one of the flowering rooms.

20171104_115906.jpg

20171104_115540.jpg

20171104_115508.jpg

20171104_115150.jpg

20171104_115126.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the interest everybody, this room runs 10 spectralux 35 w t8 4ft bulbs and 1 agribrite 45 w t5 4 ft bulb. For a total of 395 watts. I raised the middle row of cfl's for the pictures i took.

Any one know where to find more info on the main phenotypes of moneymaker, i have searched but there is very little about this strain out there. 

• Like 1

To find the following link, click on "Products" at the top of any forum page, then click on "Buy cannabis seeds", wait for the online store to load in.  Then, click on "feminized seeds" in the left menu.  Find the strain you are interested in, and click on it.  The description usually includes its lineage.

https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/money-maker-strain-hunters-seed-bank.html

And found another from Leafy that confirms exactly the lineage described by GreenHouse Seeds:

https://www.leafly.com/indica/money-maker

Differences in phenotypes I haven't yet found published anywhere.

So, if you do cultivate a lot of these originating from a bunch of seeds, then maybe YOU could publish a MoneyMaker Phenotype Report for us to read in this forum...

• Like 1