Any one use mills

S.mokee74

Welcome to StrainHunters, S.mokee74.

I had never heard of Mills Nutrients, so I googled them to find them.

Interesting, they claim to manufacture all their products in Holland, but they do not sell any of their product in Europe.

Their website seems to indicate that their sales are only through retailers located in Oregon and maybe California or Washington State.

Furthermore, since in their website, there is no acknowledgement of the cannabis plant at all, they are possibly ashamed or afraid to acknowledge their participation in the cannabis industry, and it could be that their fertilizer products are not fine-tuned to the cannabis plant.  Their nutrients may be more suited to growing Tulips and other decorative plants.  That is a scary proposition for cannabis enthusiasts whose intent for the plant is consumption (smoking, vaping or eating).  Fertilizers for some decorative plants can have poisonous or undesireable results if used for edible plants.

Therefore, I would say that scant few cannabis growers might even know that Mills Nutrients exists.  And until they begin demonstrating cannabis-specific testing results and cannabis-specific pride, I expect that most cannabis growers will be avoiding them.

http://www.millsnutrients.com/retailers/

• Like 1

Hi they sell mills in my country and iam in europe  i use the cal/mag for my ro water the seller tell me  is the best product for ro water ( for him )and he tell me that they product are goed butt very concentrat i use  half the dose on the bottel to get the 0,4 for my water and i see a grow report on cnnbs whit mills but i cant remember whish one it is

they give to many artikel and i just read in your link thats organo mineral he was teling me thats not goed to use whit organic product or i dont anderstand that words or he dont know what he sell 

• Like 1