Grow Contest 2017 - Inscriptions

73 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2017 at 4:03 PM, Jose.gh said:

WEED_CONTEST_PRIZES_ALL-1-1200x803.jpg

Hi mates, 

We started a new contest where you can try a known strain, amazing strain: 

• White Rhino
  •  

We can send 10 feminized seeds and BIO Feeding / Feeding to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. 

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  January 1  and finish June 1 of 2018, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and harvest.

Also we have some prizes for the best works

• 1st prize: IPad 4 mini
  • 2nd prize: T-Shirt + Hoody + 3 Pack of seeds
  • 3rd prize:  T-Shirt + Hoody + 3 Pack of seeds

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:  http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/212-test-area-white-rhino-contest/

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited:  Limited participants.  

Excluded all people who requested seeds in previous editions, and did not do a grow diary, without exception.

Do you want to participate?

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me how many pots will you use.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time, but should start your grow Diary in January.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a competitor.

IMPORTANT: We do not ship to USA. Federal laws forbid it.

!!!!HI YOU ALL SO! REALLY COOL CONTEST I D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!   Using 6 or 7

1 person likes this

i have sent a couple fellow newzealanders a link to this page so hopefully get more people to join in

2 people like this

:cheese:Haudy!

I have done growing for several years and would like to grow great plants from your seeds!

I can do a very nice diary about it, and have a good Asus camera for that! And some visual eye.

To the point!

I would like to pick 6 best fenos from 10 seeds and put them 25 liter - 30 liter pots.

I would put them into 1 meter grow tent under a 400/600/660w hps, using more watts till end!

I like to use biobizz light mix soil and add littlepit hydrorocks to make soil more fluffy.

I have 400/600/660w hps with a good Maxibright Goldstar 150mm cooltubed reflector with a TD-Silent 500 airblower with activesystem and i a tent i can use airmist/moisturer for vege stage!

I would like to grow s.o.g style and fim those plants. 

All that i can do if i get seed from u!

2 people like this

Hi G n GS

Hope all is good

A friend has pointed me in this direction and I'm very very glad he did, (thanks Shaggy)

I'm after 10, il set them all off but try some different techniques.

thank you so very very much.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from a very very happy Guy 

THELOCKYONE

2 people like this

Hello mates! When gonna start the contest shipping?

Cheers 🎉🎉

AND happy holydays 🙋

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Newdataman said:

Hello mates! When gonna start the contest shipping?

Cheers 🎉🎉

AND happy holydays 🙋

Looks like they are on the way already.

Just had an email from ffdx.net confirming it is "In transit to destination" via Skynet Worldwide Express.

White Rhino for the New Year it is then!

3 people like this

You are really generous at ghsc its sureli one of best present for me 😂✌the postman wake me up i know is late but it was a long night i hope you have a goed end of year i wish a happy new year to all your team and all my respect to the memories of your friend franco r.i.p.

IMG_20171220_110242.jpg

4 people like this

Hi mates, 

Yes, all requests have been accepted :)

The shipments have already begun, you will receive your pack soon.

Some shipments include nutrients and others only seeds, to avoid customs problems.

Regards!

8 people like this

Merry Christmas GHS & Me! 

Thanks for the package @Jose.gh & GHS, I shall try to return the huge favour of the seeds & feed with a decent grow diary for you.

Many thanks and good luck & seasons greetings to all at GHS & my fellow participants/competitors.

May the best buds win :)

IMG_20171222_084427.jpg

6 people like this

Many thanks to @joseand all at GHSC for the chance to take part in the White Rhino Comp

Roll on the New Year when I will start germing Jan/Feb time.

IMG_7799.JPG

4 people like this

Hello everybody, 

I never had chance to buy certified seeds because in my country is very dificult to get them. I would love and would be a dream for me to get the chance to grow yours seeds.

My name is Ana, im from Venezuela,

I can grow 10 plants outdoor, i will use 10 pots of  20L each.  For this plants i gonna use organics nutrients and organic soil, waiting for the best quality and sweet flavor.
I allready start the season growing this few mystery seeds :)

IMG_20171229_153826.jpg

IMG_20171229_153552.jpg

IMG_20171229_153907.jpg

IMG_20171229_153402.jpg

3 people like this

i havnt got mine yet. hopefully they make it here safely

1 person likes this

This is family friendly !!!!!How well the shipments are arriving to their destinations.I look forward with great enthusiasm to all of you.

Greetings and luck

Arrankeddj

3 people like this

Hello guys! 

Les dejo una pregunta a los usuarios latinoamericanos....

Alguno ya recibió su carta?? De este lado del charco todavía no hay novedades. Pero como siempre me mantengo a la espera.

Saludos a todos y gracias gh team por el trabajo que hacen

1 person likes this

Buenas Newdataman, 

Siempre que hay algún concurso similar las cartas a Latinoameria tardan mucho más en llegar que al resto de participantes, lamentablemente no podemos hacer nada ya que todo va en función del servicio de correos / transporte. 

No obstante, aunque suelen tardar, siempre llegan :)

Saludos! 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Buenas Newdataman, 

Siempre que hay algún concurso similar las cartas a Latinoameria tardan mucho más en llegar que al resto de participantes, lamentablemente no podemos hacer nada ya que todo va en función del servicio de correos / transporte. 

Saludos! 

Hola José! Gracias por contestar.

Tengo entendido que tardan mucho más, entre 15/20 días más, solo consultaba por si algún usuario latino las recibió ( ya que para mí,la idea del seguimiento es hacerlo en inglés para que el total de los usuarios lo entiendan; y podía haber alguien que haga lo mismo)

Tal vez no se entienda lo que digo jaja ya estoy rayado y por desgracia no por fumar uno 😂

Mucho trabajo por aquí....

Saludos a todos y que les vaya bien en este 2018 🎉🎉🎉

1 person likes this

Hello

Is it too late to start to participate? I have a White Rhino grow diary on this forum, please check out my old started threads, it was 7 years ago, my first grow back then under a 250 HID. I love this strain and i would love to grow it again! Nowadays i grow under 400W, i will have 4 pots of 20 liters each if i still can be selected to participate.

Please let me know if i can enter the contest. Thanks!

P.S. I attached some pictures with my White Rhino i grew back then. In the first picture the W.R. is on the left, the right sided plant is an A.M.S. n all the rest of the pictures is the White Rhino.

DSC01195 15 dec w.r. 2 weeks flowring - a.m.s. 26 days last day of veg-first fday flower.JPG

DSC01303 top w.r. 8 weeks buds.JPG

DSC01296 w.r 8 weeks.JPG

DSC01315.JPG

6 people like this

On 4/1/2018 at 7:01 AM, Jose.gh said:

Buenas Newdataman, 

Saludos! 

Buenas, hace mucho tiempo no entraba al foro y estoy volviendo con ganas de hacer un test, todavia se puede participar ? soy de Argentina y me interesaria , me pueden avisar si estoy a tiempo y si es que puedo participar por supuesto, estoy preparando un indoor y tambien para outdoor.

Desde ya muchas gracias.

salutes.

1 person likes this

Buenas, 

Hace ya tiempo que enviamos todas semillas y siendo de Argentina probablemente te tarde un mes en llegar, por lo que sinceramente no creo que merezca la pena participar ya que no te daría tiempo.

Hay que estar mas atentos al foro!! :)

Saludos

¿Por qué mis semillas no están aquí todavía? puede confirmar si fueron enviados por favor.

8 hours ago, GreenKiwi said:

he whakaari tenei? Kaore au e whakaatu i nga mea kei te tupu.

whakawhetai mihi.

Hi @GreenKiwi,

I'm not sure if there is some kind of drama backstage as it were but @Jose_gh is only doing meet & greats to new users these days so perhaps he's on holiday and cannot answer our questions.