#Robbo#420#

Super Soil Recipe

3 posts in this topic

hi i searched the fourm and could find no recipes for super soil 

i need a recipe to make 520 liters -( 115 Gallons)(4 X  130 litter pots ;) ) of super soil with amendments available in europe   , iv seen a few recipes but they're all in things such as "Cubic feet bags of soil ect "  i only understand (for example , a 50 liters bag of soil ect and  with admendments in the grams per liter not cups and so on .

,and iv herd you have to store super soil for a couple of weeks to let it activate  or something , so would like to know inadvance so i can  start getting it ready for next season 

can someone help me out ? link to good  recipe .....

peace 

#Robbo#420#

IMG_7062.jpg

Hi @#Robbo#420#some people do it using a rich soil like a allmix or batmix and cut it whit perlite and coco i think is more simpel other amendement are sometimes made for re use your soil  or using the biofeeding must be goed To its goed for coco / soil 

Or you can mix soil coco perlite whit no amendement and feed whit liquid organic or mineral i think its more simpel like that ! Or here in the section super soil they are a  lot of recipe.