Salute Everybody!

Onionland

Hi everyone..

This is Onionland. Living in central europe.

There is only one experience of indoor flowering in 2017 which was also my first ever grow. Used Hesi and some Adavanced N. fertilizers and now preparing for an organic grow.

In my first tent I had SLH from Greenhouse and Blue Dream, Amherst Sour Diesel, Lemon Thai Kush from HSO.

Attached pictures from the very first grow.

IMG_7994.JPG

IMG_8515.JPG

IMG_8527.JPG

IMG_8532.JPG

IMG_8668.JPG

IMG_8669.JPG

IMG_8741.JPG

IMG_8743.JPG

• Like 2

On 12.12.2017 at 10:42 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hello mate and welcome to forum :)

Wow, they look fantastic :)

SLH is also one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy the forum!

regards

Thanks a lot :)

Id like to tell about my first adventure :)

I must say that I met all kind of problems in my first grow.

Currently I am residencing in europe but in the time of the grow I was somewhere out of europe and the climate was incredible high.

When I switched to 12/12 the climate was perfect. Max 27 degree C. during day time and humidity was about 60 percent.

However from the 3rd week of the flowering the climate prised incredible and the location was not suitable for an AC installation.

I chopped them at the 10 week of flowering ( 10 week from the very first day of 12/12 switch. The first signs of flowering could be seen from the 5th day of the flowering.

Wıth the heat uprise in climate the average degree in daytime was 40-48 degree Celcius. And in my tent it was exactly same with the temperature in outside.

I had 600 w MH & HPS with cooling reflectors.

The temperature difference between day and night in my tent was 0 (zero). As the lights on it is 40-48, and as the lights of it is 40-48 degree celcius.

Until the 3rd week of flowering I didnt check my pH and the pH fluctuations was amazing. I lost lots of my leaves and the plants were harmed so much. After I that I bought a PH100 scaler.

I had a 120x120x200 tent. I put 4 x 20 liter airpot and 4 x 10 liter standard pot. And it was a mess. There was no space to reach for the girls at back of the tent.

The THC production was amazing actually until the 7th week. However after that the crystal dust on my girls started to disappear day by day.

When it is time for harvest there was no glittery element on the buds. During drying I had noticed that there were some seeds. In that time I have realized that the girls could not resist anymore and they had no chance but to be hermies.

Also I followed an agressive and out of control watering. Also overfertilizing was another issue that I had met.

This was really awful. But I can honestly say that all those mistakes taught me lots of real information.

I have already invested a 5000 eur AC system in the room. 48000 BTU Daikin tower type AC unit.

Now I am only searching about the genetics and in a couple of months I will start for a new grow.

All the best :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hey buddy!

First of all, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your stay, and hope to see soon your grow diaries.

Second of all, nice looking buds you got there. As far as you tell us (issues whatsoever) the appeal isn't bad at all. Most of the marijuana you find in my country smells bad, looks bad, and gets you low to medium high. I bet your pot was astounding, compared to what i can find in the streets. 

Third of all, we ALL encountered those problems (and we still do ;) ).
I like to call this issue not overwatering, not overfeeding, but overloving. We love doing this so much, we want them to grow at maximum, so.. we fuck up! 
All i can say is that you succeeded in your grow: you started and finished a cycle, and were able to test your result (aka smoke them). For a first time grower, that's a BIG WIN. 

My very first grow (just for comparison) took 9 months (yes, like a newborn) from seed to harvest. 7 months Veg, and approximately 2 in flowering. Needless to say, what should've been a bushy indica, ended up being a tall sativa-resembling indica. I also happened to nute-burn 2 internodes, so the result of that was a 1.3 mt long main cola, and only 4 "small" side colas (ranging from 40 to 60cm in lenght). 
I enjoyed the taste, relaxing high, and smell, but in my second grow things went WAY better than the first one, so.. 
Morale is: don't panic, don't despair! Weed adapts to errors (up to a point ;))

As for the genetics, it really all depends upon space and needs. We europeans are pretty dumb with laws regarding this topic, so being as ninja as possible has to be your way to go. Unless you live in Spain (still go Ninja, but with much less paranoia and anxiety), or in the Netherlands. 
If you happen to, say, prefer Sativa's effects, but have low height space available, you should consider using a SCROG net. If you, instead, prefer indicas, overall you can grow them however you want. 
I think, though, with your first experience already started to realize how different can strains be from one another.

If you have any issues, doubts, feel free to message any of us users on the forum. We're a blend of Hobby growers, to Professional growers, so feel indeed free to ask. We all never stop learning in life, moreover when talking to other guys sharing the same passion.

Sorry, i always talk too much.
Enjoy your stay man. 

Cheers!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LedCherryBerry said:

Hey buddy!

First of all, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your stay, and hope to see soon your grow diaries.

If you have any issues, doubts, feel free to message any of us users on the forum. We're a blend of Hobby growers, to Professional growers, so feel indeed free to ask. We all never stop learning in life, moreover when talking to other guys sharing the same passion.

Sorry, i always talk too much.
Enjoy your stay man. 

Cheers!

@LedCherryBerry Thanks a lot for your reply. It's a pleasure having it.:dancing: Please feel free any time.

I really am missing it to spend time with the girls.. I am waiting the day that I will start a new grow and share it here.. No time these days due to my biz travels..

Thanks again & All the best :smoke:

• Like 1