in need of some weed

GreenKiwi

well this is the longest time in years that i have not had a smoke in 3 days, and i dont feel great at all. 

have pain in my hand from nerve damage where my thumb was half chopped off which makes me light headed and nauseous along withconstant stabbing pain in my ribs that had been broken and i thought were healed.

im still hating the police for taking my indoor setup, i never went without.

too many people here smoke meth and its so hard to find green even at harvest time because not many people even grow anymore and its so secretive because of the law and heaps of people just sell weed to buy meth.

im leaving this stupid country (new Zealand) as soon as possible. 

it doesn't help that i dont have many friends here but everybody i knew has ripped me off, caused too much drama or are into stuff i wont be involved in so i just keep to myself and live with my mum because she the only family i have along with our Pitbulls.

cant wait to have enough money to leave and find a new home in a different part of the world where there is plenty of green and good people.

our government here say they will legalize medicinal cannabis but it isnt making any progress.

• Like 1

Hey man its terrible that story its better to drink alcool than taking meth that make people crasy and brake your live here its more cocaïne and brown in big city but cocaine all over even more a think but those people dont even smoke weed just alcool  hope you find a goed solution i like drinking  beer ✌

i made a Facebook page and done some hunting managed to get sum tinnys. small but good weed.

i make spirits at home and its fully legal here but need a license to sell or supply it.

saves alot of money. 

i enjoy a drink most days but rather smoke than drink.

i have used meth myself in the past but it makes me more anxious and because of the trouble it causes i have excluded it from my life.

too many bad things happened and so many gang members hustling everybody.

im over the wasted partying days now and focused on making the best.life for myself

• Like 1

But its more in city whit  poor peopel and what do you call meth is that the tink they smoke in america wiht friends we made a association to help peopel ho live on the street wiht food en cloht some of theme use drugs like that and i tink its from that some of theme are there living in the train station whit injurie on skin and more its very sad to see 

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for late reply mate. i mix sugar, water and yeast, distill that then age it in oak barrels. its fully legal here but not alot of other countries.

yeah i have heard of H that was more popular here in the 70s and 80s.

methamphetamine is really expensive here between $500-800 a gram where in america its only $150 per gram. 

the culture is alot different  here and the people that deal in this are usually making alot of money. recently a person was found with $175000  and 3 kilos. 

while he was making it rich all the people he was selling to were spending all their money on it and homeless and out robbing and stealing to get more and neglecting the children and its a bad look for the rest of society they let this happen. 

their has been police, lawyers, doctors, and alot of everyday people using this drug they call P here.

alot of corruption in this country too. some people the police turn a blind eye because they are related or family friends or they are dodgy police connected to gangs that make it happen. they seem to wipe out all the cannabis that takes a few months to grow and dont realise that meth can be made in a day or 2 so alot of cannabis dealers and growers that are in it for the money turn to selling meth that is more readily available and more profitable.

the government here are looking at legalization but not making progress like they said. i hope this will help with the problems in our country like unemployment , poverty and homeless people. cannabis can do great things :)

yeah mate it is whiskey in the end. primo stuff and it only costs me about $30 to make 6 bottles.last year i made around 300 litres and the year before was around 600 litres. keeps me busy and well worth it.

im looking into getting a licence to sell and supply legally 

• Like 1