GreenHouseSeeds, strains/ genetics

BricKs442

Hello everybody,

I hope this is the right forum for a topic like this. :)

Im not a marihuana God with 30 years of growing experience (not yet ;) ) and a knowledge like Ed Rosenthal, and cause of this Im searching for opinnions, experience and knowledge of different people. But The MarihuanaGrowingHandbook from Ed Rosenthal is an old friend of me which accompanied me since a few years, and i got some experience with growing marijuana under HPS and LED, and helped a few people with their startink and knowledge problems.

I hope i can talk with people about their experience with female seeds from GreenHouseSeedsCompany, because 2-3 years ago i definetly wanted to test some nice landrace strains and some strains from GHSC, cause this company looks kind of friendly and about good quality. Since I baught some Arjans Haze Nr.3 and Himalayan Gold and tried germinate them I lost all my good thinkings about GHSC.

1 of 6 seeds ( 3x AJ3, 3xHG ) germinated, and that was like a beat in my face, I had never problems with germination, even after a few months in the refrigerator.

After a few hours in the www i got superficial knowledge and a few curios stories about GHSC and thier formerly and new breeder.

Now I hope some people can share her experience with me/ us and this will be a interesting thread.

Greetings from a human beeing somewhere in nowhere.:)