I'm Sal

GHSC White Rhinoceros LED Party hosted by I'm Sal

36 posts in this topic

Yea leds looks great all leds they talk to me cost to much and i know nothing about leds but i a read post of pro ho use hps and leds to getter and say thats the best spectrum when they 2 are  associate

1 person likes this

Here we are with pictures just taken.

These 5 are now 9 days old exactly and 2 days after being re-potted into 3ltr pots.

So far they have had GHSC Enhancer at a ratio of 1g to 3ltrs of water (easier to measure this way when I only want small doses initially). That 3ltrs was divided equally (600ml) between the 5 plants therefore the ratio of the Enhancer is just 33% of the recommended dose.

When the plants show that they need the GHSC Grow I will top feed it.

Anyways, the reason for the pictures is to show the noticeable growth in just 2 days since re-potting into their current 3lt pots.

What do you lot think or is it my eyes......

IMG_7898.JPG

IMG_7897.JPG

5 people like this

Looking nice bro.

They loving their new root space and preforming well. 

I am watching that Afghani pheno.

PEACE ;)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, slimjim said:

Looking nice bro.

They loving their new root space and preforming well. 

I am watching that Afghani pheno.

PEACE ;)

I know which one you mean, it is the plant that had an issue during germination with the seeds inner skin.

It is still the shortest by a decent amount but it has the much thickest stem leaves than any of the other 4 plants.

Looking at them I think there could be 2 plants leaning heavily on the Afghani side but there is an obvious one for sure. 

They are just 11 days today and they all look well with tight inter-nodes so far.

Will update in a few days and you will see the progress and the stocky, chunky, broad leafed baby. 

1 person likes this

Hi Everyone,

These 5 seem to be coming on very well to my eyes.

Just 12 days old from sprouting and 5 days since being put into 3ltr pots.

Still only GHSC Bio Enhancer which they have only had once when potting up 5 days ago. Youngsters like these need moist but airy soil instead of sodden wet and I think, although very early days yet, they might be liking the soil mix ratio. Well, from the top they seem to be doing well so we can only guess that below the soil they are doing the same.

Here are pictures taken this morning and they have a decent node development for plants of just 12 days old.

Opinions and comments would be great.

Thanks 

IMG_7911.JPG

IMG_7905.JPG

IMG_7904.JPG

IMG_7912.JPG

IMG_7906.JPG

4 people like this

Hi @I'm Sal,

Yes great devlopment for 12 days olds. The led are very good too for the speed in vegetative growth betwen fluo or other lamps...

Great job man :good:

1 person likes this

Not a lot to report here really other than the 5 Rhinos are growing up very fast and I would like to think the GHSC Bio Enhancer has helped a lot.

These 5 young Rhinos are 16 days old have been in their new 3ltr pots for 9 of those days. They seem to be liking the media (Bio Bizz Light Mix, Coco & Perlite) and although they do look well they have been watered very little (a good watering which GHSC Enhancer when re-potted and very sparingly misted the top of the soil a couple of times). In fact, I am surprised that how little water they are currently taking considering their development because it seems to go against each other. 

I am VERY cautious and have strict routines (oxygen is as essential as water) regarding timing of watering and feeling the weight of their pots, they will not be getting another proper watering for a few days yet at the very least the rate the are "sipping". But.......Its not a complaint, just expecting them to be drinking more water by the way they are development and growth for just a young age.

They are doing fine under the 1 x ViparSpectra 450W (REAL WATTAGE APPROX 200W) for now. Depending on how much space they are taking up in the next week or so, I will be thinking about adding another ViparSpectra 450W when that comes.

That's it I think, here are the most recent pictures with a few plant development close ups.  

IMG_7917.JPG

IMG_7918.JPG

IMG_7919.JPG

IMG_7920.JPG

IMG_7921.JPG

IMG_7922.JPG

4 people like this

They some lucky little babies having a Daddy

like you. 

Cant find anything else to say so keep it 

green bro.

PEACE.  :good: