kiwwi

Kiwwi´s crop White Rhino + extras

11 posts in this topic

Hello guys and welcome at my crop diary, also I would like to wish all of you happy new year and all best into that !!!

Here is my deli from GHS. I get 10 seeds and another three I had from cannabis festival from where I come from, also I am gonna set another three Purple Ayahuascas ,indicas  from Barney´s,  into same tent so toggether there will be 16 plants. I grow in coco and I ll set tent 120x120x200 started from CFL for seedling / 400w - 3/4 weeks veg (ill see) / 600w 8 weeks flower stage. So, tomorrow is germination day and I am gonna also attache some photos what I have done.

Actually here is first as I can comfirm that I am happy to cooperate in this competition. 

Stay tuned and wait for some more news.

001.jpg

4F8DA57E-D822-45EE-8A66-F782A7A6A948.jpeg

66F69CB6-5C16-455D-AF0E-D7B7F6319205.jpeg

B0693F89-3FAE-43BC-804C-D22CC1DFCCE5.jpeg

967CEA51-392A-48CD-B748-E8AF36AE3733.jpeg

72F9F9AA-35C4-4D3C-8265-5364DE1E106A.jpeg

6 people like this

Happy New Year friend!! :)

Good configuration, I also use 16 for a similar culture cabinet. Looking forward to seeing results!

Regards!

1 person likes this

Nice start and good luck.

Looking forward to seeing them develop.

Enjoy the grow.

PEACE

2 people like this

@kiwwi

Hi kiwwi is this a sweet pepper plant on last pic?

1 person likes this

We will  see wath happens here :-)

Good luck with the Rhino!

@kiwwi

Hi kiwwi nice set up what size of pot do you use ? 

They gone grow fast in the coco goed luck with your rhino

Hi @kiwwi

Looking forward to seeing how the biofeeding work with coconut and the recirculating ebb & grow system.

Good luck !