Hi 

Here is my plan 

Medium promix plagron straight

wiht a layer of coco /perlite for the drain at bottom of pot +_ 5cm

Ph down whit lemon or lemon kick (plagron)

Grow under 400w mh flower 600w hps 

For the rest i just use the bio feeding i was hesitadet for myhco but no money to buy it and is a all in formul so maby some yucca extract for spray wiht anhencer en for soil if it dry but i not buy it for the moment biochar  looks goed to but not this time i normarly not use 2 tent thats to much électriciti but i realy want to do the contest i think to start for this week-end bye ✌

• Like 7

Today at 12h 52h after soaking  i plant the 10 seeds in pot of 0.9l filled to 0.5l of promix and biogrow 1/2 dose with 100ml pp of enhancer at 0.5 g/ l

So far i do not  adjust ph and use ro water 0.0 from next watering i start to adjust the ph i made a test on my medium and it is a littel alkaline

IMG_20180110_155204.png

IMG_20180110_155111.png

IMG_20180110_155138.png

IMG_20180110_155052.png

• Like 6

Hi @g22,

Well your seeds 'in coffee filters in vertical position so that the taproot grows straight' worked great!

Oscar Wilde said, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery [that mediocrity can pay to greatness].", and with that  in mind I think I'll try your germination technique when it's my turn.

The germinated seeds look great with some already getting hairy.  Perhaps that is the Enhancer at work already :clapping:

Good luck!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ShaggyGrower said:

Hi @g22,

Well your seeds 'in coffee filters in vertical position so that the taproot grows straight' worked great!

Oscar Wilde said, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery [that mediocrity can pay to greatness].", and with that  in mind I think I'll try your germination technique when it's my turn.

The germinated seeds look great with some already getting hairy.  Perhaps that is the Enhancer at work already :clapping:

Good luck!

Well, Shaggy!
Imitation is a form of intelligence and a sign of evolution in a good way!

• Like 2

On 10/01/2018 at 5:29 PM, g22 said:

@OG.Naj

Thanks the temp are not goed in that chamber for the moment with cold its right but for the flowering i have to invest in a cooltube iam gone try to fix  the tube on my azerwing for a better reflection 

Before you buy a cooltube, maybe you have space to put your lamp a littel bit higher or that not possible?

What's your flowering room setup?

It is because a cool tube cooltube costs money & decreases light intensity while consuming the same electricity.

Sometimes other solutions are possible, sometimes no...

• Like 1

@OG.NajNaj

for the moment no prob just  my exaust is not strong enought  .

i need a biger one and i dont let air of exaust correct evacued some people doing hole in there wall or ceiling i cant do that here but i have window on each side of the room 

They stretch to much i fill the pot and put under the light from now i try to get a stable temp and wait .

The 2 clones is just a test to see if they restart to grow after +_ 8weeks at room temp +_ 10°_ 14° i did not want to kill them

IMG_20180113_121328.png

IMG_20180113_121350.png

• Like 5

The MH lighting will make more leaf growth, so

to stop the stretching. If not already done so a

light breeze over them should strengthen the 

stem.

The clones look good so maybe its no problem 

keeping them dormant.

Keep up the good work bro.

PEACE

• Like 1

No not to young, obviously dont blow them over.

However ventilation is different to circulation

which i am talking about, open fans inside the tent

moves the air around. Where ventilation fans extract

and input air.

Hope this helps.

PEACE

Both are needed.

Edited by slimjim
  • Like 1