• 2 weeks later...

@ShaggyGrower

Need a greenhouse  over her 😁

The straw is not good i think every winter

I protect palmtree in a garden where i work with straw because the wife of the house tell me to do it but every year when i take the straw out i see the strzw is very wet & rot and i think when the strauw is full of water that not protect from cold i think is even more bad the solution is to grow autoflowering or to move her in jully every evening to a dark place en every morning back in the sun and is too much work and most of the time iam not there  so next year if grow outdoor need to chose a strain that florish fast 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

First sign of budrot i can't show you i direct take it out i spray the garlic extract with a littelbit of biosoap i read is a goed fongicide hope that gone keep the budrot away to harvest the bud are small but a littel cover of resin the leaf turn purple from the cold night ☺

20181005_174158.jpg

20181005_174210.jpg

20181005_175550.jpg

20181005_174408.jpg

• Like 3

Por la hoja lila parece haber pasado frío, la verdad que tienen una pinta fenomenal pero quizás consigas un poco más de engorde dejándola una semana o dos más g22 pero también será más narcotica, saludos amigo buena cosecha

Car la feuille de lilas semble avoir été froide, la vérité est qu’elle a fière allure mais peut-être que vous aurez un peu plus d’engraissement en le laissant une semaine ou deux de plus, mais ce sera aussi plus de stupéfiants, salutations bonne récolte

• Like 1

Hola amigos @R.G.S   , sí, estoy muy contento, tendré que ver lo que queda después de que las flores se sequen por el momento, el día es bastante cálido 22 ° mi 3°/4° las noches si el clima cambia a la lluvia durante varios días, creo que había tenido varios ataques de budrot que serían buenos para fumar😁

• Like 2

Oh my. That's a lovely lady you've got yourself.
Luckily there should be some temp increase in these days, lasting at least a couple more weeks. Doesn't help fruit trees, but ganja growers are gonna love those climate changes heheheh.
Hoping she survives the whole cycle. She's really looking cool, and showing amazing colours.

Keep her safe buddy! Amazing job!

• Like 3

The last pic of my white  rhino i cut the temp are falling and the trichomes are milky the budrot scare me i just got 5-6 littel bud rot from begening to now and direct take theme out and  no more rot  after DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0003.JPG

• Like 3

Excelente cosecha amigo tienen muy buena pinta esos cogollos se ven compactos como piedras similares a los que coseche yo, la planta se quedó muy bonita así recortada parece un bonsai, g22 y no tienes pensado en meterlo al armario y ponerlo a crecer otra vez a 18 horas de luz? 

Excellent ami de culture, très beau coup d'oeil. Ces bourgeons sont compacts, semblables à ceux que j'ai récoltés. La plante était très belle, elle a donc été taillée pour ressembler à un bonsaï. Vous n'avez aucune idée de la mettre dans le placard et de la faire repousser à 18 heures de lumière?

• Like 1