I take out of the beer the four branches yesterday Where i test the beer i think they don't absorb nothing they totaly dehidrated and dry even quiqly than the  plant hanging in my tent just the smoke test can tell now

I think not to test the smoke before 01.08.2018 -15.08.2018  minimum 😁

✊🍁

• Like 3

3 hours ago, g22 said:

I take out of the beer the four branches yesterday Where i test the beer i think they don't absorb nothing they totaly dehidrated and dry even quiqly than the  plant hanging in my tent just the smoke test can tell now

I think not to test the smoke before 01.08.2018 -15.08.2018  minimum 😁

✊🍁

In august? 
I think your dates are a bit off.. ;)

Either way.. you did it FOR SCIENCE! 

• Like 1

@g22 I think you right about curing for 2 to 3 months. But for commercial grower that's almost impossible. you want to dry max 2 to 3 weeks and sell it. How bigger the plantation how more storage and curing pots. So basically the vendor is responsible for the curing part or it will make cannabis extremely expensive. Maybe for home growers for own use this will be do- able. But your curing tips sounds very much like Mr. Roskam so who am I to disagree.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, William Trust said:

@g22 I think you right about curing for 2 to 3 months. But for commercial grower that's almost impossible. you want to dry max 2 to 3 weeks and sell it. How bigger the plantation how more storage and curing pots. So basically the vendor is responsible for the curing part or it will make cannabis extremely expensive. Maybe for home growers for own use this will be do- able. But your curing tips sounds very much like Mr. Roskam so who am I to disagree.

Now that's something i didn't know.
I dry 2-3 weeks because i want to smoke it. It would be illegal to sell it, and i have no interests in getting 20 years for less than 100 grams :D
But since i'd like to know the difference, i'll save a couple colas in a different Jar, and test them in July. 
FOR SCIENCE!

• Like 1

@LedCherryBerry  @William Trust

Hi i dont know how you do if you use ventilator or a  special dry machine but after 1 month my weed is never smokable

Maybe i cut it wrong with water in it or i dont know but its right my littel rhino buds look alrady a littel dry but not to smoke if i smoke it after 1 month or 1.5 month the smell of the smoke its like weeds for BBQ if i smoke thats not good and i have weed from my last grow so iam not without and last weed i grow take 2 month to be correctly smokable 

Does anyone know a good link or methode to extract simply oil out alle sugar leaf i have i keep them from last grow too i see post  about extraction with 98% pure alcool but i read you burn the thc ? If someone can share a link or somthing 

4 hours ago, g22 said:

@LedCherryBerry  @William Trust

Hi i dont know how you do if you use ventilator or a  special dry machine but after 1 month my weed is never smokable

Maybe i cut it wrong with water in it or i dont know but its right my littel rhino buds look alrady a littel dry but not to smoke if i smoke it after 1 month or 1.5 month the smell of the smoke its like weeds for BBQ if i smoke thats not good and i have weed from my last grow so iam not without and last weed i grow take 2 month to be correctly smokable 

My method is what i studied, and what everybody i know implies, so.. I don't use any ventilator or drying machine.

When i harvest, i chop the colas and not the entire plant. 
I hang it upside down, trimming away fan leaves and half of sugar leaves (parts without resin anyway).
When it's dry (5-6 days later) i just bottle them up without humidipacks.
I keep checking buds regularly and daily, to see if there's any ammonia (bad) smell or a very humid enviroment (also bad).

So far, with all the weed i've grown and dried-cured, range for curing is 2-3 weeks, while for her max taste and flavor/smell it takes up to 1.5 months.
Of course, i'm not willing to wait that much for a simple reason: it's not much weed and i want to smoke it all. It's my weed, after all.

And just to clarify, if i wanted to sell my weed, i would not be SO stupid to update each of my moves on a forum.
Considering the forum is controlled, considering my local laws, and the fact that i grow little to for personal consumption, should let you guys understand i have NO interest in selling weed. I grow for myself.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that the enviroment in which i dry and cure is very, very dry. 
It ranges from 25 to 35% of humidity.
Drying took place in my tent, where humidity was under control.
Curing is taking place in a separate dark room, humidity is almost absent there.
That might be a reason for why my buds dry a bit quicker than yours.

Cheers!

• Like 2

I grow for myself too i dont know where is the problem and i try to get a better product for mysel with a simple material.

I read on many dutch forum hangind upsidedown the plant like we do it from my young time to moment the branches break for the moment no can break so i always wait 2-3week like that than i cut sugar leaf and cure i read from 2 weeks to more month to get a better product 

• Like 1

When someone talk about comercial growers its just to compare with a professinall technic or professional final product because a hobygrower want to do better or the same final product and comercial growers is not a crime if you like marijuanna wy is it ilegale wy people have right to drink alcool and make crime kill people with car and other with alcool people kill punch wife and make lot of trouble not every one do think like that.

its social too to drink but thats not a problem to seling alcool .

comercial growing is just a taboo . And a lot of cusumer of marijuanna are parano  .

And politic ho want your money and don't want you to get money without they can take it from you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, g22 said:

When someone talk about comercial growers its just to compare with a professinall technic or professional final product because a hobygrower want to do better or the same final product and comercial growers is not a crime if you like marijuanna wy is it ilegale wy people have right to drink alcool and make crime kill people with car and other with alcool people kill punch wife and make lot of trouble not every one do think like that.

its social too to drink but thats not a problem to seling alcool .

comercial growing is just a taboo . And a lot of cusumer of marijuanna are parano  .

And politic ho want your money and don't want you to get money without they can take it from you

I understand what you mean, buddy. Sorry if what i wrote above sounded like a rant, it's just that Yes, i'm very paranoid. 
If i was living in a legal state, i'd probably be not as i'd not have to worry every 3 seconds that police busts in my apartment and sends me to jail for growing something i'd like not to buy on the criminal streets. 
Instead, what @William Trust wrote above sounded to me like an indirect way of saying that I'm a grower for money only.
Sorry for misunderstanding that, didn't mean to sound rude. I'm only afraid somebody misunderstands me for what i'm clearly not. 
Friends of mine would call me an asshole, because i've never ever sold not even half a gram to them. I'm too afraid of consequences to even do that.

So.. again, sorry for misunderstanding.

About the curing process, i'll keep in mind 2-3 months instead of 2-3 weeks. 
Now, i have zero possibility to start growing again up until september/october, so i can't replenish my stashes. Ergo, i'll save a couple colas both for tasting / storing reasons. I know my chickens (me hehehe) and this weed, if good as it smells now, wont last very long.. :D

Cheers!

• Like 1

I've been reading more about Curing processes.

It seems that i've been wrong the whole time (including my "studies" and research throughout years) and you and @William Trust are correct.
What i've been doing is what i'd refer to Phase 1 Curing, or the 2-3 weeks to smooth harshness.
What i've been missing is indeed the 2-6 month Phase 2 Curing, where buds improve in taste/smell and potency. 

Unfortunately, i do not have the time nor the space to replenish the stashes, as said above, so i really "can't" wait in terms of smoking it. 
If i had a perpetual setup, i would then definitely do the entire process, as it's a matter of some months before i'd have perpetually perfectly cured buds.
Instead, as of now, i'll need to rationalize these 95grams in 3-4 months, up until i can grow again.

Thank you for pointing that out, guys. The more you know..
Peace!

To be honest. I would cure for myself, i think i would even be able to wait 2 months but for smoking. I flower long and dry fast 2 weeks maximum. Curing part would not even be a option. Because of the risks and the profit. I love growing but im also practical and also in it to make money. If it would be legal I would have the best products but if it good for the buyers it good for me. I will not sell shit but it's also risk vs profit.

Don't think I have this big operation going on. just enough to support my family and have a little extra.

I only smoke my own grow and I think my quality is high grade dutch grow. I'm just getting in to the part i'm developing more interest intro growing higher quality and upping my game.

No doubt a great job and a great reward, some beautiful buds!!

Great, they look really tight and resiny, I honestly love them. 

About the drying / curing... I think that each person has his own technique, although I always like to do the drying slowly (10 days approx), and a minimum curing of a few months. Now, I'm smoking weed with a year and a half of curing, it's really appreciated.

Greetings! 

• Like 3

@Jose.gh

Thanks i chek some of the plant and start to manicure a littel because i like to do it slowly to cut the littel sugar leaf with my nerve i can't manicure  the 9 plant in one time and i like to goed manicure my herb i hope the taste is goed 😁.

Do you cure in the freezer for so long cure ?

I want to reuse your biofeeding next time but with a automated watering but i need to study that 

✌🍁

• Like 1

No doubt about that... you'll get a amazing weed in 2 or 3 months... for sure more you wait more the weed is pefect... I'm still smoking a Critical Kush I've growed last summer and that's taste perfect you can believe me bro... But tomorrow or this week-end I will try to smoke some Rhino (few grams just to let know what I think about it before end of the contest...). Cheers & respect...

Evo

• Like 2

Hello! 

No, actually, when the grass is dry, I keep it in glass jars and close it tightly. Once every two months I open and change the air, but a little fast.

The jars are stored in the coldest part of the house, where they are rarely above 10º. And, very importantly, always in the dark.

Sometimes I take some buds to go smoking.... but generally, I don't smoke anything with less than six months of curing (they are only personal manias, if you do a good root washing, you can smoke with a month of curing without problem).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Hello! 

No, actually, when the grass is dry, I keep it in glass jars and close it tightly. Once every two months I open and change the air, but a little fast.

The jars are stored in the coldest part of the house, where they are rarely above 10º. And, very importantly, always in the dark.

Sometimes I take some buds to go smoking.... but generally, I don't smoke anything with less than six months of curing (they are only personal manias, if you do a good root washing, you can smoke with a month of curing without problem).

Hi @Jose.gh,

That's how I am long-curing as well. Mine are currently at 7.0c in glass jars with 62% Boveda humidity packs in them.  In my wine cellar :party:

Wine, like cannabis, needs to be stored long term correctly.  Now, if we were to sell it, not that we do, but if we did, long-term cured cannabis is much like a Reserve or a Gran Reserva - aged on site (by the grower) until ready to be released for the possibility of consumption.  Reserve = 5 years, Gran Reserve = 10 years. 

So, our White Rhino Reserve we could say is a 3 month cured bud.  A White Rhino Gran Reserve could be a 1 year cured bud.

Happy Long-Term-Curing!

• Like 1

Iam just manicure the plant ho go in the beer agter cutting and the smell of the buds is stronger than other i really want to asociated the taste of the geuze with my herbs i work in a big beer factory when i younger and i always thinking about cannabis when i smell the hop after breuwing or somthing similar now i wait for the smoke test 

✌🍁

• Like 4