3 hours ago, ShaggyGrower said:

Me too @OG.Naj. I wanna know if @g22 gets drunk as well as high off his smoke :party::smoke:

Happy  Pleasurableness!

Well, it's not the same thing, but try to smoke some good buds in a bong filled with vodka, or rhum.. That just delivers you to another planet... To be cured and healed LOL

• Like 2

@LedCherryBerry

Maybe next time i put the plant in some rum arrangé lol  .

Maybe if you put weed inside with rum or vodka 🤣

i like the coffee vanillia 

Your bong with vodka it  must lead everything everytime you take a toke :wacko:

20180531_134714.png

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, LedCherryBerry said:

Well, it's not the same thing, but try to smoke some good buds in a bong filled with vodka, or rhum.. That just delivers you to another planet... To be cured and healed LOL

I'd never even thought of doing that @LedCherryBerry. Sounds like something I need to cross of my bucket list!

Hey guys, now, while expensive, I wonder what flushing with vodka for the final two weeks would do. :party:

Nice collection there @g22

Happy Vodka-Bonging!

• Like 2

I like to cure in zip bag its more simply for storage and i think its better to keep the smell of the weed you can't see the real color of the buds on the picture .

for the moment the weed with beer smell much better and n2 & n4 is goed too they all in the 30g of goed quality buds and a total of 100g of second quality they all hard buds just n4 is very rock  hard and weight a littel more 

IMG_20180602_131540.jpg

IMG_20180602_131701.jpg

IMG_20180602_133356.jpg

IMG_20180602_133631.jpg

IMG_20180602_134013.jpg

IMG_20180602_134448.jpg

IMG_20180602_134740.jpg

IMG_20180602_135006.jpg

IMG_20180605_121110.jpg

IMG_20180602_135038.jpg

• Like 7

@R.G.S

Hey RGS can you smell something different on the flower in soda for me when i open the zip bag of my test with beer the smell is totaly different than others good en complex to explain maybe is  good to cut sometimes the end of the branche and change a feuw time the liquide 

• Like 2

Pues si g22 buen truco el holor es diferente ligeramente, seguro que también al fumar habrá diferencia de matices pero aún está un poco fresca para hacer la cata, eso sí ayer ya vistes que hice la prueba de una, y tengo que decir en referencia a la W.R mi opinión de como esta y la verdad que es como muchos comentais, no es fuerte al fumar muy sabrosa y sutil pero cuando el thc hace efecto mejor que te pille sentado... Pero es muy llevadera para poder trabajar en lo que uno desee sin notar cansancio, para mi parecer es muy psicoactiva y no te chafa en un estado de relajación pero la patada te la da jejeje de sabor muy similar a las de tipo haze pero con un toque afrutado en boca, muy acertado el escojer este tipo de planta para lo que uno desee se adapta muy bien en varios entornos no es de gran altura pero creo que la carga máxima de la planta puede ser espectacular, en esa foto de tu jardín es una W.R verdad? esta preciosa!!! Wow que mogollón de ramas a la misma altura todas, casi no puedes decir cual es la copa central

Gran humo para ti amigo

Well if g22 good trick the holor is slightly different, sure that also smoking will be different in nuances but it is still a little fresh to make the tasting, yes yesterday you saw that I did the test of one, and I have to say in reference to the WR my opinion of how it is and the truth that is as many comments, it is not strong when smoking very tasty and subtle but when the THC does it better to get caught sitting ... But it is very bearable to be able to work in what one want without feeling tired, for my opinion is very psychoactive and not chafa in a state of relaxation but the kick gives you heheje taste very similar to those of haze type but with a fruity touch in the mouth, very successful to choose this type plant for what you want fits very well in various environments is not very high but I think the maximum load of the plant can be spectacular, in that photo of your garden is a true WR? it's beautiful!!! Wow that a lot of branches at the same height all, you can hardly say which is the central cup

Great smoke for you friend

• Like 2

Yeah its a withe rhino she is very short with all i cut in and the suppercroping i dide on the all the head make all the internode too close to eatch other i do it to soon  next time i do it when the plant is older she not gone big i think 

🍁

• Like 2

Preciosa rinoceronte se tiene que ver increíble en septiembre/octubre, bonito jardín, le hacen buena compañía la parra de uvas y la tomatera incluso si tuvieran el mismo suelo y cerca a mi parecer absorbe nutrientes pero perjudica quizás los frutales... 

Beautiful rhinoceros has to look amazing in September / October, nice garden, they make good company the vine of grapes and the tomato even if they had the same soil and close to my mind it absorbs nutrients but harms perhaps the fruit trees ...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mi opinión g22 es que hagas un gran hueco en tierra, pongas buen sustrato y la dejes crecer hasta que finalize en exterior, pudiendo sacar fácilmente algunas ramas a esquejar para poner a florecer en hps, esta preciosa tengas donde la tengas 

Saludos y fenomenales humos

My opinion g22 is that you make a big hole in the ground, put good substrate and let it grow until it finishes outdoors, being able to easily take some branches to be cut to put to bloom in hps, this beautiful place where you have it

Greetings and great smoke

• Like 1

Según dicen lo más natural es la pura semilla de cáñamo regular, W.R es una planta feminizada de la mejor cepa posible, pero salio de para mi el mejor banco de semillas del mundo, cosa que yo creo puedes confiar en la marca green house, quizás el fenotipo de mis W.R son distintos por que yo la encuentro bastante psicoactiva no me deja chafado en el sofá

Y el rootpouch de 57 litros será perfecto para la floración y bajo sodio pero yo como te dije la pondría en un gran hoyo en el jardín y con el sol y la luna de aliados

As the most natural thing is the pure seed of regular hemp, W.R is a feminized plant of the best possible strain, but left for me the best seed bank in the world, which I believe you can trust the Green House brand, perhaps the phenotype of my W.R are different because I find it quite psychoactively does not leave me mad on the sofa and the roofpouch of 57 liters will be perfect for bloom and low sodium but I as I told you, I would put it in a great hole in the garden and with the sun and the allied moon

• Like 1

Por cierto el suelo que veo en tu jardín creo que igual no necesita nada más que añadas perlita tiene pinta de agarrarse bien a ese tipo de tierra un hoyo y a tirar millas

Saludos

By the way the soil I see in your garden I think same no need nothing more than adds Perlita has to paint yourself to go well to that type of earth a hole and to throw miles greetings

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just test phéno n4

I find the best bud of my crop very hard compact bud and a lot trychomes the smel is strong i find it  a littel spicy it pic in my nose the taste is very goed the best qualities i had until now and have  a littel after taste of hash i surely reuse biofeeding nextime ☺👍

IMG_20180704_203145.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...