Flowering trouble

Chris97223

So im at week 2 of flowering and it seems to be a slow start. The plant seems healthy and the 12/12 cycle hasen't been interupted so im not sure whats going wrong. I am using a new nutrient the 3 part nutrient from advanced nutrients. Is it normal for some plants to start flowering late? There is only a few hairs so far. The plant is CBD Church.

004.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

• Like 1

you cant force any plants to flower before they have developed in to mature adults, this is a very common misconception. Typically it takes about 35~days  from the day you start germination with the common hybrid strains. Some strains become mature sooner some later than that, fastest plants to mature are the northern autoflowering varietys, usually they take around 20-21days from the start of germination to start of flowering and longest are the tropical sativa varietys

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris97223 said:

The plant was in veg at least 30+ days that tent it's in is 4x4 foot (30.4x30.4 centimeters).

Hi @Chris97223,

4x4foot is a 1.21cmx1.21cm (like my tent). :)

I bet within 1 week (likely near the end of that week) you will see flowers.  Your pics look a little like mine on 12th December (seeds germinated 18th October), and by 19th they were flowering like crazy (here's the link so you can compare photo's: