WhiteRhino + Feeding Line Test | LedCherryBerry

There wasn't a big variety of equip items, such as lights, extractors, dwc systems..
Basically all you know already was there. 

There was a Phytolite guy that explained us a new Led light they produced, comparing it with a standard phytolite HPS, and the results were pretty astounding, making the LED surpassing the HPS's PAR by more than triple the number. Only point against me buying it was the price: 1850 euros.
LED was using both COB and FS leds (classic little leds 5W instead of 3W). Interesting, but a bit overpriced.
LED was putting out 600W against the 1000W of the HPS.
I've also been told Phytolite is working on a Dimmable LED light. But i've also been told they preferred not exposing it, since the product needed "more testing".

I've been told that some of the breeders, including GHS and Sensi, are going to present new strains, but i can't remember when (possibly at Spannabis).
I've bought a 3 seed pack of Green House Seeds "Franco's Lemon Cheese" and am seriously impatient to try it out.
The other 21 seeds include titles as Monster Mash Auto, 707 Headband, Mango Cream Auto, Blackberry, GSC, Northern Lights (HAD to buy it), and some other seed i can't remember.

Apart from this, there were little to no news in the market. 
Maybe i've missed the products, but i repeat: i've seen the expo twice in a day, it was very small.
Ok maybe a cool DWC system, but nothing special about it, or new, or different from the others. Appearance was cooler, tho.

It's possible in Spannabis there'll be something more, as the expo is a bit bigger than the one in Rome (still dunno the exact m2, but Rome's was 9500m2).
There should also be far more expositors (reaching above n°250).
I still dunno if i'll participate, as it's going to be pretty soon and i don't think i have time to prepare another trip. 

Until tomorrow.. Peace!

• Like 3

I think you're right.

In Italy, marijuana is considered a Taboo. 95% of the population of non-consumers is super ignorant about it, talking about it will make you look like a drug addict. 
Generally i discuss weed matters only with people that sympathizes, uses or abuses, and grows it. Rest of the pops is too ignorant to even approach the discussion about whether it should be legal or not for one reason or another.
It's possible that most of the cool shit will be presented in other expos, possibly the coolest stuff in countries where it's already legal to grow it both medically and recreationally, and is not a taboo as much as it is with alcohol.
I've seen little to zero equip for extraction, concentration etc etc. Possibly Italy is so behind in the field, nobody actually cares exposing cool stuff as there'd be no market for it at the moment. 

I think Spain will be pretty much similar to Rome, where they'll sell CBD buds instead of THC as smoking on public soil is still forbidden, but in private places is not (say home, or CSCs). Also, THC weed selling is forbidden too in Spain. CSCs don't sell weed. They ask you an annual fee for your membership, and little contributions for the club. Selling weed in Spain is illegal, but i guess you can "acquire it" by placing an offer... Weird.

Until tomorrow, cheers!

• Like 2

Hey'all,

14 days left from switch to 12-12. 

LST has worked (imho) pretty well, now canopy is getting even. 
I will try widening a bit more the colas, for one more week, and then let them grow upwards 7 more days (before 12-12).
With the use of LST, i realized i needed to defoliate some parts of the colas, in order to let other smaller 'future buds' grow more. 
I've cut only 2 fan leaves, and 9-10 smaller leaves. Also, 2 colas at the base of the plant (4-5cm long each, pretty much energy suckers).

One of the smaller leaves showed a mutation. 
Some leaves show at least one tip curling, but with no signs of mold, mildew, rot, bugs, mites, too hot temps, too cold temps, burns whatsoever.. probably just a funny plant (i suspect genetics, i wonder if somebody else has witnessed this).
But this leaf showed 6 tips. Nothing major here, still an interesting mutation. 

As for the feeding schedule, i've made another change.
Instead of feeding her the enhancer each 2 weeks, from now on i'll feed her every 7 days. This is mainly because i am able to dry one pot in less than 4 days. 
Time varies by the amount of fresh water i leave in the saucer, helping me increase RH for VEG, and decrease temps during day. 
I usually leave 2L of cool water, sometimes more, sometimes less. Usually they dry in 3 days.
This will probably change when i will switch in 12-12, as when BLOOM phase comes, RH needs to go down, otherwise i risk mold, rot, and other bad shit nobody wants to see, or even hear about.Temps outside (and therefore inside) should stabilize well, as this winter's going to end as one of the coldest in years, therefore bringing an overall cool spring (praying Chtulhu for this to happen).

Either way, Pic time.

Highlander's canopy:

WR-1-10.thumb.JPG.574d1a019d5af73f8d56b0fe6457c4c1.JPG

LST:

WR-1-10LST.thumb.JPG.29b51a120a2a447c5075e5ab48879648.JPG

Leaf mutation:

5a8d480bbf5b5_WR-1-LeafMutation.thumb.JPG.6c51c9055f5a9e61f71bfbc66469b0df.JPG

As for the Bloom Feeding, since Highlander sits in her final pot (18L) already, and the only way to feed her is topdressing, i've decided i'll do it gradually, instead of at once.I don't mean like, doing it week per week, but month per month.
Since feeding requires 1G (either Grow or Bloom) per soil liter per month (dosage on package says 3G per 12weeks), and even if both the enhancer and the grow are working pretty good, one of the leaves did show a sign of burn. 
I still am not sure what caused it, but with the absence of all the diseases spoken above, i'm pretty sure it was from either a PH spike or a nute burn.
Either way, since i had some bad experience with nute burns in the past, even though i feel like this line of feeding is one of the best i've ever tried, i decided to topdress 1GxSoil LT (18G) per month, per 2.5 months (in total 45G: 18+18+9).

New feeding schedule would then be:

Week 1: Topdress 18G, water with Cal-Mag.
Week 1.5: Water+Cal-Mag
Week 2: Enhancer+Cal-Mag
Week 2.5: Water+Cal-Mag
Week 3: Enhancer+Cal-Mag
Week 3.5: Water+Cal-Mag
Week 4: Enhancer+Cal-Mag
Week 4.5: Water+Cal-Mag
Week 5: Topdress 18G, water with Cal-Mag.
Etc... up to Week 10 and eleven with only water, gradually flushing.

I'll see you all next week.
Cheers!

• Like 3

Hi @LedCherryBerry,

Highlander looks great, well done!

I try to "leaf tuck" (apparently that's a method, like LST is a method, who knew!) where I can, and defoliate if I have to.

Regarding your new feeding regime, perhaps ask the GHF lot a question on the questions page as I'm fairly sure the Grow & Bloom last ~8 weeks once  in the media.  So for instance if you want a 10 week grow phase, you add the Grow at the start and then add some more after 2 weeks so it's used by end of week 10.

For Bloom it says on the package, regarding different bloom lengths (8 weeks; 10 weeks; 12 weeks).

Happy Growing!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ShaggyGrower said:

Hi @LedCherryBerry,

Highlander looks great, well done!

I try to "leaf tuck" (apparently that's a method, like LST is a method, who knew!) where I can, and defoliate if I have to.

Regarding your new feeding regime, perhaps ask the GHF lot a question on the questions page as I'm fairly sure the Grow & Bloom last ~8 weeks once  in the media.  So for instance if you want a 10 week grow phase, you add the Grow at the start and then add some more after 2 weeks so it's used by end of week 10.

For Bloom it says on the package, regarding different bloom lengths (8 weeks; 10 weeks; 12 weeks).

Happy Growing!

Hey buddy, 
Upon visiting GHS Website, i've read how to use Bloom Feeding and.. Well:

10 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 2-3g/Liter substrate  
                                            3rd week = 1g/Liter substrate  
12 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 3g/Liter substrate  
                                            5th week = 1g/Liter substrate

12 weeks: 3g/SL, but adding 1g/SL at week 5 makes it 4 in 3 months, meaning each gram lasts 22-23 days in the soil, instead of the 30 i thought.
So, feeding should be 1g/SL per 23 days, pretty weird to follow.
Point is, White Rhino has a blooming period of 10-11 weeks, and i think i'll start flushing 10 days before harves, making it for me 9-10 weeks of dosage.
Meaning i should probably give her 1g/SL each 23 days, per 3 times, and then flush.

Thank you, gotta go fix the schedule :D
If you didn't make me notice, i would've probably caused some deficiency, and a lot of problems afterwards trying to figure out why.
Well, better a deficiency you can fix than a burn you need to cut. 

P.S.: Imma have to keep an eye out for eventual burns, as it's the first week i increased the dosage of the enhancer (from 2 weeks to 1). 
I also forgot to mention the last PH readings, where:
Feeding happened last week with PH 6.4 (Had trouble fixing the PH with acids), mid week at 6.1, today at 6.1. RO PH is stable around 6.1-6.2.
I try to keep this number as is the first reading i fed her with. 

Peace!

• Like 1

This is the new feeding schedule (sharing for anyone that needs it):

06/03/18 GROW     1G/SL Topdress
07/03/18 BLOOM 8 – 1 ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil  
08/03/18 BLOOM      
09/03/18 BLOOM      
10/03/18 BLOOM   ¼ /Lt Soil  
11/03/18 BLOOM      
12/03/18 BLOOM      
13/03/18 BLOOM      
14/03/18 BLOOM 9 – 2 ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil  
15/03/18 BLOOM      
16/03/18 BLOOM      
17/03/18 BLOOM   ¼ /Lt Soil  
18/03/18 BLOOM      
19/03/18 BLOOM      
20/03/18 BLOOM      
21/03/18 BLOOM 10 – 3 ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil  
22/03/18 BLOOM      
23/03/18 BLOOM      
24/03/18 BLOOM      
25/03/18 BLOOM   ¼ /Lt Soil  
26/03/18 BLOOM      
27/03/18 BLOOM      
28/03/18 BLOOM 11 – 4    
29/03/18 BLOOM   ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil 1G/SL Topdress
30/03/18 BLOOM      
31/03/18 BLOOM      
01/04/18 BLOOM   ¼ /Lt Soil  
02/04/18 BLOOM      
03/04/18 BLOOM      
04/04/18 BLOOM 12 – 5   ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil
05/04/18 BLOOM      
06/04/18 BLOOM      
07/04/18 BLOOM     ¼ /Lt Soil
08/04/18 BLOOM      
09/04/18 BLOOM      
10/04/18 BLOOM      
11/04/18 BLOOM 13 – 6 ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil  
12/04/18 BLOOM      
13/04/18 BLOOM      
14/04/18 BLOOM     ¼ /Lt Soil
15/04/18 BLOOM      
16/04/18 BLOOM      
17/04/18 BLOOM      
18/04/18 BLOOM 14 – 7   ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil
19/04/18 BLOOM      
20/04/18 BLOOM      
21/04/18 BLOOM   ¼ /Lt Soil 1G/SL Topdress
22/04/18 BLOOM      
23/04/18 BLOOM      
24/04/18 BLOOM      
25/04/18 BLOOM 15 – 8   ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil
26/04/18 BLOOM      
27/04/18 BLOOM      
28/04/18 BLOOM     ¼ /Lt Soil
29/04/18 BLOOM      
30/04/18 BLOOM      
01/05/18 BLOOM      
02/05/18 BLOOM 16 – 9   ¼ /Lt Soil + 0.5g /Lt Enhancer/ Soil
03/05/18 BLOOM      
04/05/18 BLOOM      
05/05/18 BLOOM     1LT x Soil LT (Flush)
06/05/18 BLOOM      
07/05/18 BLOOM      
08/05/18 BLOOM      
09/05/18 BLOOM 17 – 10    
10/05/18 BLOOM      
11/05/18 BLOOM     1LT x Soil LT (Flush)
12/05/18 BLOOM      
13/05/18 BLOOM      
14/05/18 BLOOM      
15/05/18 BLOOM      
16/05/18 HARVEST 18 – 11    
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, LedCherryBerry said:

Hey buddy, 
Upon visiting GHS Website, i've read how to use Bloom Feeding and.. Well:

10 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 2-3g/Liter substrate  
                                            3rd week = 1g/Liter substrate  
12 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 3g/Liter substrate  
                                            5th week = 1g/Liter substrate

12 weeks: 3g/SL, but adding 1g/SL at week 5 makes it 4 in 3 months, meaning each gram lasts 22-23 days in the soil, instead of the 30 i thought.
So, feeding should be 1g/SL per 23 days, pretty weird to follow.
Point is, White Rhino has a blooming period of 10-11 weeks, and i think i'll start flushing 10 days before harves, making it for me 9-10 weeks of dosage.
Meaning i should probably give her 1g/SL each 23 days, per 3 times, and then flush.

Not sure that calculation is correct, ie, 1g will be utilized in 23 days.

I think the Grow will stay active in the media for 8 weeks (48 days), and the difference between say 1g and 3g in the media is that with 3g it will have a higher concentration of 8-week Grow than the 1g of 8-week Grow in the same size pot.

I think this is a good question to ask @jan.gh or @Jose.gh on the Questions thread to verify. "Trust, but verify", Ronald Regan.

Happy Growing!

3 hours ago, jan.gh said:

This is not correct, the feeding will stay available for 8 weeks - not 22-23 days. White Rhino has a flowering time of 9 weeks so I would recommend to make only one application in the week you switch to 12/12. What I always do is, I add about 1g/L soil of BioGrow and 3-4g/L soil of BioBloom around the time of switching to flower. That way the plants get a little bit more nitrogen during the stretch and have enough nutrients for the 8-9 weeks flowering time. 

I even went up to almost 6g/L soil without burning them, even plants that don't like too much nutrients normally did not show problems. I recognised a huge increase in resin production when going up to 4-5g/L soil  compared with the safe dosage of 3g/L. 

Thank you very much for clarifying this very important thing.
I was clearly going to fuck something up in a really bad manner. Thank you.

I will decide how much to use in the next 2 weeks: i need to first see how the plant reacts to double dosage of enhancer.
I don't think her nutrient uptake is high as she did show some sign of burn, but nothing major. Still, i've used only 1g of grow.
If she reacts well to this schedule, then i'll topdress 3G Bloom and 1G grow, as you say (per soy liter, becoming 54G bloom and 18G grow);
If she doesn't like it, and shows more signs i should stop, i'll topdress her 2G bloom and 0.5G grow (per soil liter, becoming 36G bloom and 9G grow).
Also, if she doesn't like the enhancer once per week, i'll move back to once per 2 weeks.

Could you please tell me one last thing? 
Regarding the fungus that should (sometimes) come out, at what dosages did you encounter it, and at what dosages not?

Thank you for spending some time for a miserable grow like mine, it means something HUGE to me.

• Like 3

@LedCherryBerry

hi for me the fungy come out with only normal dosage fungy devloppe with temp and rh of soil and dont like light 

i dont find your miserable its your grow your plant and you dont have a lot of space or big money so you have one plant and your plant look good on instagram they call that permaculture #permaculture  #livingsoil  look at that you can see 

Edited by g22

on those ashtag some picture show how they cover with straw  compost and plant and other thing plastic or all togheter some plant give energie to your plant when they die with the compost you can get pest 

Ok, i see and understand i've cause a lot of commotion and confusion.
Sorry. This makes pretty clear i'm absolutely no expert. Luckily, we never stop learning, otherwise you know what kind of boredom we'd live..

Either way, changing again the schedule to:

Enhancer once per 2 weeks, half gram per liter of water, 4 liters (usual dosage).
Adding 9g Grow Feeding (don't want to overdose nitrogen) and 54g Bloom feeding when 12-12 switch happens.

So far i've been using 0.5ML/LT Cal-Mag-Micro each watering.
Since i've missed a lot of info, this might be another one: are micro elements included in the grow-enhancer-bloom feeding line? 
Or i'm doing a good thing adding it cause they're not?

Last thing i'd like to ask is, @jan.gh it looks like you've grown a lot of WRs. On average, how much does she stretch? Half her size? Double her size? 
Or they vary a lot between newborns (such as my 2 starters)? I know her genetic is pretty complicated, so maybe it does vary a lot..

Thanks for the encouragement, all of you. I really don't want to fuck this up, as i'm almost half-way through and i can't wait to see her flower.
Maybe knowledge beforehand is better than experimenting and failing :D

• Like 1

Forgot to mention,
This is week 6.5 VEG. 
Dosage of enhancer tried was 100%, not 200%. That would've been 1g per week, 2g per 2 weeks. I was trying 0.5g per week, making it 1g per 2 weeks.
I'll stay 50%, as i already stated i don't want to overdose her.

By the way, little insight.
I've checked Cervantes' deficiency chart, and none of the listed show signs like what i experienced.
I suspect only a ph spike, as there are no insects, pests, mold, rot whatsoever causing what happened.
The yellow spots became little holes, like little bites, but no signs again of any type of pest whatsoever.
Other than those 1-2 leaves, the plant show no signs of alteration.

I wonder what will this girl yield. She's 25cm tall per 50cm wide. 
14-15 colas, 4-5 coming from the topped main cola.
Still got 10 more days to grow..

The plants look very healthy, this works very well :)

On powdered food, in reality each genetics has its own needs.

The recommended dose is just that, a recommendation. You can see how genetics how the Critical can support high EC, but genetics how Blueberry does not support anything.

Everything is to try, until you find the right dose for each genetics, is the best trick of the grower, try.

How about that led project?

regards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jose.gh said:

The plants look very healthy, this works very well :)

On powdered food, in reality each genetics has its own needs.

The recommended dose is just that, a recommendation. You can see how genetics how the Critical can support high EC, but genetics how Blueberry does not support anything.

Everything is to try, until you find the right dose for each genetics, is the best trick of the grower, try.

How about that led project?

regards

I was afraid of asking, for sounding very noobish (which i recon i am), but it's the first time i ever used powders, and i didn't pay the attention this all deserved.
My guess was as bad as a plunger trying to build a rocket ship.

After some days of thoughts and doubts, i've decided to add 54g bloom powder, 9g grow powder, and keep the enhancer each 2 weeks, half gram per water liter.
Jan.gh made me remember that i actually did use grow nutes on my first grows, during the flowering period. My guess here was that the bloom feeding also included part of the grow feeding, but i was totally wrong.
Now i kind of get the situation:
No matter (well, a bit does) what dosage you give, the important thing is how much those nutes stay in the ground.
And each plant (yes, genes play a big role, but from 2 seeds i got 2 different plants) has their own needs.
GHS powder feeding has a recommendation dosage, probably because tested it on a handful of different strain, to test the average uptake. I kind of missed this.

So, my actual guess is to feed her trying to understand both what i want, and what she can take.

Analisys brings me this:
after 6 weeks and 6 days, after one topping at her 6th internode, and 2 weeks of LST, the plant is 35cm tall, and 50cm wide.
She grew slow, then exploded with LST. 
She has colonized 2/3 of the pot with roots: touching the sides, 2/3 are rock hard, last 1/3 is still a bit soft; upon moving the side of the air pot, you can see roots.
Some of her top roots got exposed, but got woody and this all makes her look like some sort of bonsai tree.

Nute uptake wasn't perfect, as 2-3 leaves did show some kind of burn sign, but absolutely nothing major as those leaves are still dark green, and looking always up and healthy. 

So, in conclusion, i will dose her 3G for blooming, as reading other's journals and seeing pics online, made me realize the potential thickness of the buds, but still not wanting any major burn, i'll feed her the recommended dosage. 
As for the grow, i'll feed her 0.5G because i don't want the plant to stretch more than i can afford. 
As of now, the plant is 35cm, LEDs are 40-45cm from the canopy, and i've got 30cm left for the lights to be raised.
After the stretch, i should get a 60-70cm plant, with LEDs placed at 35-40cm.

Pics will come tomorrow after watering. 
Can't wait to switch...

• Like 2

Update time: Pic time!

A couple days ago i've noticed an issue on a newer leaf, which looks like a mutation, more than an issue itself.
But, since i'm no expert, i've decided to pic it and post it, maybe ya'll recon and know the fuck it is.

HIghlander's canopy:
_MG_3754.thumb.JPG.fdc5e9fe97ccc88f9223d8f55fbc40aa.JPG

Highlander's structure:
_MG_3758.thumb.JPG.157a13652d45b8445b2fc2b5a1e7ce4d.JPG

Past leaf minor issue (probably PH): 
_MG_3753.thumb.JPG.1adfacd6dd6c005ad388cd4f742aa041.JPG

New Issue (Possibly discoloration):
IMG_3752.thumb.JPG.3e5fc20933fb2d1f9907ed0cdc92d82b.JPG

Notice how the leaf looks healthy? I thought i'd see it wither while yellowing.. but it looks and feels like it's healthy, not giving fucks.

Welp, next week switch in 12-12 happens. Can't wait for it.

Until then.. Peace!

• Like 4

@OG.Naj, @g22, @ShaggyGrower, Thank you all for your kind words! 

OG, Thanks for reassuring me on that. Upon looking at this pic, i realized it is just that, as one of the tips isn't perfectly halved, yet the leaf looks just fine.
"source pic" http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/two-tone-cannabis-leaf.jpg

G22 Thank you buddy, It's the healthiest i've ever grown so far :o 

Shaggy, as far as what i hear around, i totally misunderstand what LST is there for. 
I believe LST is there to give the plant the shape you desire, yet so many argue there's only a couple ways to do it right.
As far as my needs are (relatively low, bushy and many colas), the LST i've used fit them 100%. 

Yet, i gotta agree with you. That almost 90 degree is a pleasure to watch.
Mostly because it looks so unnatural, yet.. so natural! I really don't know how to explain it, i simply enjoy it.
Though i'm afraid i'll need to tie vertical supports for the buds, as the weight can easily fuck things up (personal experience).

I think i'll also perform one last defoliation this weekend, before switching to 12-12. 
I want the bottom to be clear of extra small leaves, and leave the fan leaves on.
I also want most of the side buds to get most of the light available, so some topper leaves will need to be cut.

I forgot to mention, feeding PH was rapidly alternating between 6.1 and 6.2.
For some reason i could not get my reader to be stable on one or the other reading. 
Today feeding happened with only water and cal-mag-micro, so going back to regular schedule of enhancer once per 2 weeks.

I'll update Saturday-Sunday for feeding and defoliation.
Cheers!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, LedCherryBerry said:

Shaggy, as far as what i hear around, i totally misunderstand what LST is there for. 
I believe LST is there to give the plant the shape you desire, yet so many argue there's only a couple ways to do it right.
As far as my needs are (relatively low, bushy and many colas), the LST i've used fit them 100%. 

There are as many ways to LST are there are to drink beer.

If someone says otherwise, they're talking carp. :)

Happy Growing.

On 28/2/2018 at 7:05 PM, I'm Sal said:

Too true @ShaggyGrowerbut with the most effect is best and you only get this from experience. Drinking beer is not comparable at all if you look at it sensibly and logically.

LST is performed to restrain height and create multiple heads so where better starting point than the main stalk to create a lower starting point as most experienced growers know. Lets not get deeper because the method is very simple.

You are also correct that a lot of carp is spoken.....so much so it is comical actually.

Going forward, "let it snow" and how are your seedlings going eh, you are becoming a real internet grow guru across countless sites I have seen. All this fame so soon after starting growing you will soon have your own TV show........just joking  but you certainly have created a full time job for yourself updating all the sites........so exciting isnt it!

Agreed @I'm Sal, with most effect is best, like a good beer.  One can LST well, badly or not at all, and one can drink a nice chilled beer, get shitfaced and fall over, or abstain.  Some imagination required for the beer analogy to work.

LST is Low Stress Training, training your plant with minimal stress - says so on the tin.  Simples.

Seedlings going fine. Root!t sponges work well, etc etc.

My ramblings are that of a newbie grower @I'm Sal. I am learning by experiencing as I am not experienced. I am dying, and will never reach experienced, so I am doing what I can a way that may seem haphazard and all over the place, because it is - I'm a newbie.

No wheels used to need reinventing, but lights get reinvented such as your lovely LED's, techniques altered or invented, and a whole heap of other items useful for our grows. We don't have to grow the same way, nor should we feel obliged to. Each grow means something different to that grower.

Thanks for keeping it real.

Happy Growing!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I'm Sal said:

Looking a lot better @LedCherryBerry, nice canopy developing but you really need to be wary of your height. Hence the reason to start LSTing the actual main stalk to bring the whole starting point to a lower level.

The stretch will make you work hard I can see already as I predicted months ago. I am thankful that you never stuck to your original plan of more than 1 plant!

I'm sure you will cope with all the experts and others around you.

Hey man.
I've been struggling to ask, now that you're living it. How much are your girls stretching?
Unfortunately, i have the main stalk too thick and stiff to be manipulated in any way (1cm wide, woody), and i don't want to snap anything.
As of now i got 45-50 cm to work with. I could try LSTing the branches and spiralize them a bit, as horizontal space is nearing completion. 

I am thankful too i listened to you and have only one plant in there, which is surely growing big. 
I am also aware of height problems, and they're probably going to be a major issue in some days.
I'm hoping stretch in my case will be below 100%. If it's above 100%, i have some different light support i could re-install, but instead hanging, i'd set the long 6500k on the side, gaining an additional 5-6 cm, and by removing the net under the pot, i'd gain another 10.

No problem with the discussion above. Instead, it was a bit funny to observe.
Not to be dickish (i'm just a bit high), it looked like a brain's left side against right side: reason against emotion. 
Discussion is the best thing, truly opens mind.. Thank you Socrates.

Now that i think about it, i've ordered a couple thingies.
First of all, a couple more fans. I don't want any heat related issues.
Then i'm waiting for a new rh-temp meter, recording both last 24hrs and total.
And now i'm saving some money both to go to Spain this summer (possibly), and to buy a new light.

May i ask you what would you recommend for a 60x60 like mine, and without co2? 
I'm really thinking the issue with the plant being so small is too much light against too low co2. 
I probably am wrong about this too, but i've read that air normally contains between 350-450 ppm, steadily increasing blablabla..
I also read that with the light i have (8000 lumens per sq ft) would require 1200-1500 ppm. 
I mean, i could shut some lights off in order to lower her requirement for co2, but wouldn't that fuck up her cycle?

Tomorrow i'll try to lower even more the branches, and post a couple more pics.
Last week in Veg, better try to come out as even as possible.

• Like 1

Hey buddy,
Of course this helps. It helps a lot, actually. 
Gives me a good perspective to what to expect in the coming days.

Actually, we're (Us italians) having issues with the cold too.
On the alps, night temps of -33° were recorded, while where i live we had a chilling 99% RH -12°.
Needless to say, after the snow, it all melt, and then froze creating the big mess we all hate.

Temps in the tent have gone a bit down too: 24-25° lights on, down to 18.2° at lights off.
I've increased momentarily the radiator power, tonight i'll bring it down as temps should restabilize in the coming days. 
I use a cool website to predict my weather, i figured i can share it with you. It's called www.windy.tv and.. it's a bliss having it.

I'll update at around 18PM, i've taken a pic of the tent in full height, so you can see how much space i've got left.
Also took a pic of the main stalk compared to a Bic lighter. Roughly half the Bic size, probably just a bit more.
I've also started training some of the topper colas, in order to get her more even (if possible).
Could not upload the pics, i had to run back to work. I'll post them asa i get back home.

Until then.. Peace!

• Like 1