32 posts in this topic

Hello Hunters,

Today are the 11 Day for the  4 Super Lemon Haze!

Last thursday I told you that the number #4 & #5 have a slower grow and less vigor. Unfortunately this is still the case as you can see in the photo below...

Goup shot

DSC07358.thumb.JPG.d2b44cae56cf5f1dcdd8235b446bc464.JPG

I asked for advice a guy from greenhouse and he said : ...."According with most of growers who i asked you should wait some extra time with the two"little ones"and check if the development of them will go normally despite the not uniformly size of leaves.

Don't looks like is a problem of genetic but maybe just the natural process of the plant that is a bit different the normal."....

I will follow his advice and wait a little longer. If, in a few days, he should still have too much delay and difference in development, I would take a radical decision :bad:

And I would replace the two plants by two correct seedling from a good friend :good:

Here are some pics of the #4 & #5

DSC07361.thumb.JPG.28feb862c5dd47ce651a73d4202f9760.JPG

DSC07362.thumb.JPG.0f05305accfba6efa0bb2e86ab2e90a8.JPG

See you in a few day's for the next update...

So have a nice and beautifull day hunters!

2 people like this

These deformities in young grow normally grow out

as these are not to bad.

SLH2 (the big 1) looks to be the indica pheno.

Great progress with nice colour.

Keep it green bro.

Peace

1 person likes this

we will see... :)

Yes tick leaf for the more vigorous

hope I can find the short flowering pheno  :imsohappy: ...on 2 or 4 plants thats really becomces a big deal but maybe :-)

2 people like this

Hello Hunters,

Today are the 15 Day for the  4 Super Lemon Haze!

Number #2 & #3 grow nicely and healty!

Number #4 & #5 grow a little bit better but it is not perfect! So i will wait a little more to make my final decision with this 2 bad girls...

Goup shot

DSC07419.thumb.JPG.c017ba1982e631a3c2d7a182a97b37d7.JPG

DSC07421.thumb.JPG.20eb48696996244821f782339027092a.JPG

DSC07422.thumb.JPG.5d37eeb3e86f5f3d67bb71ff4955a912.JPG

See you next week for the uptade!

Have a nice and productive week-end hunters

3 people like this

Hello Hunters,

Today are the 22 Day for 2 Super Lemon Haze. I can say now that the number #2 are the Keeper.

I received 2 Sideral from a good friend to remplace the SLH number #4 & #5 that just grow to bad for me.

Sideral variety come from Ripper seeds & its a cross betwen Lavender and Amnesia. 70 Days of flowering.

This 2 Sideral are just 1 week younger that the SLH but she is beautiful!

We can directly see that the Sideral on the left looks like Amnesia dominant pheno and at the right Lavender dominant pheno. Excited to see what going on this two girls in flowering

I just transplanted the 4 girls in the final pot and I water each of them with 2ltr of water EC0,45 and PH 6,5

Goup shot

DSC07463.thumb.JPG.e5c86351f3af37cd220d25631b825262.JPG

Sideral Amnesia Pheno

DSC07469.JPG.bc9ca6325cdad5757f73f59f994b362c.JPG

Super Lemon Haze Number #2 The keeper

DSC07464.thumb.JPG.782d3b1e334df248af9bd4af2e6d983b.JPG

See you next week for the uptade!

Have a nice and productive week-end hunters

2 people like this

@OG.Naj

hi og they look very good  nice color your room is very clean  do you change of medium ?

Hello @g22,

I use a new substrat from my friend thats give me the 2 sideral seedling, Thats a profesional soil substrat and its a mix of black peat, blonde peat, compost and clay its moslty like your promix from plagron,

Thanks for your question dude, have a nice sunday!

1 person likes this