57 posts in this topic

Hello Hunters!

Here are some news of my last grow.

The for plants are now cut & in the drying room. I can say now that Iam very appy with the final results, specially with 1 SLH and 1 Sideral....

Up left Sideral "Lavender Pheno" / Up right "The Keeper"

Below left Super Lemon Haze / Below right Super Lemon Haze "Lemony Pheno"

DSC08079.JPG.2d8f68c0a660d291973d56e4efc11111.JPG

More infos, buds pics and smojke report are coming after the drying and the curing....

So see you for the last uptdate in a month or so!

2 people like this

Hello Hunters,

Here are some news of the GH Super Lemon Haze. Specialy the one of the two plants that i called, "the leafy pheno".

Here are some pics of one bud after 10 days of drying & 2 weeks of curing...

DSC08213.JPG.ab18c1f91f5ddfaf7a1a4557b4a5c042.JPG

Spliff of Super Lemon Haze weed & ice-o-lator

DSC08204.JPG.77a7a5321b5528178b96a4d71c2afe6a.JPG

DSC08221.JPG.cb4353d50a18113a9f8a4acc5d659392.JPG

After the smoke test, i can say the taste is almost like the name of this weed & like the smell! A perfect balance of "Lemony - Hazy" smoke!

Good job Green House!

3 people like this

@OG.Naj

That bud look perfect and tasty good smoke .

great grow journal og ✌

Looks lovely @OG.Naj.  SLH (CBD) is one strain I've picked as a prize so it will be interesting to compare that to your lovely grow.

Happy Growing!

@g22 & @ShaggyGrower Thanks for your comments guys and see you in my next grow journal with the new GH genetic "Franco Lemon Cheese"

Peace!

2 people like this

Hi @OG.Naj, Franco's Lemon Cheese was also a choice of mine (together with Arjan's Strawberry Haze).

Happy Growing us!

1 person likes this

Good choice dude,

I can say the FLC i have now in flowering is very resinous and i can wait to see the bud devloppment of this beautifull lady's. For the strawberry haze hope you will find a good pheno for mother because the stability of the strawberry is not very good...

2 people like this