Day 36 above ground, I've germinated 3 king's kushes and  5 bigbangs  like always all seeds hatched and went in to the substrate.

I started whit a led light but that didn't produce enough heat so I've switched back to a 600hps, the led was 800watt, but really cold.

The medium I've chosen to use this time is coco, and 5plants are in 45liter cement buckets with lava rocks on the bottom for good drainage and two 15liter pots and one11liter pot all on 100% coco.

Seedlings are grown on  the greenhouse powder feed for Seedlings, after the veg stage I've switched to the shortflowering powder feed from  greenhouse and since the kushes are in bloom as of today I started to give them the bio bloom powder feed from greenhouse and the bio enhancer wich Contains humic acids and seaweed extract. I have to give @jan.gh a special warm thanx for sending me the bio bloom to finish the job I will keep you updated ! 

In a few days from now I will hang the led light back in my growing closet next to the hps and put some more shine on the girls and the enhancer should last two weeks the bio bloom I've given them today should last them till harvest time so just water from now and see them get nice and fat. Since the consume 3literse per Day!  

Most plants look fine except the one KingsKush in the eleven liter pot that one stretched  but that's no big deal, and one bigbangs my cat eat that's got stunned  but is flowering  now.

Ph is 7.0 and will bring down tomorrow to 6.0 

The root development of the plants are amazing the stems are two vingers thick on almost all of them, the photos speak for them selves.  Have look and follow me.

Greets and see you on the next update.
  • Like 2

On 19/01/2018 at 4:26 PM, ChuckNugget said:

Thank you ! I am very curious to see what the bio powder feed is gonna produce for my plants. 

Iam curious to see the switch from mineral to organic

Your plants looks happy and healty so , good job man :good:

3 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Iam curious to see the switch from mineral to organic

Your plants looks happy and healty so , good job man :good:

Thank You very much ! I am  very curious as in how the bio powderfeed is gonna make my plants perform and deliver in comparison to the powderfeed mineral line, which I like allot and have been using for a few years now.

In an hour or so I will water them with the bio enhancer.   

Have a great Sunday dude 

• Like 1