Lady sativa seeds (Knightbridge haze) grown on Mapito by 9DRAGONS using Canna nutrients schedule

9DRAGONS

The title say's it all really.

little input to start of,  i was gifted this cutting! yes it had mites all over it .  I just wanted to kill it.  However i was told that, it was killer weed.

It has taken some time to kill the mites,  was a serious problem.  To be honest i not sure i would do it again.

Any way i got some plants on mapito,  and they are turning out to look a little to big for the space and height, my bad.

Straight good old canna fert, hydro what can go wrong?

Hello @9DRAGONS,

When you use clone from friends or from out of your space. It is always better to treat them in prevention and then leave them in quarantine before until you are sure it is clean and not infected. And only after that, put them in the good room...

In my case i use "Zero Tolerence". It is a natural inecticide from Ed Rosenthal's certified OMRI. But you have many other good product for bad infection like this.

For spider mite you must spray the plant three time with 3 days on interval. Exemple: on days 1, 4 and 7. So in 7 days the mite infection will be eliminated.

Haze plant in hydro = be carefull for the speed veg & stretch.

Canna nut are a very good nutrient brand...

Have a nice grow dude

OH.NAj

Thanks,  These where heavy duty mites.  I agree with you about the quarantine area.

I like to spray every day,  alternating with some mite killing solution,  and water.

I do use neem oil about 5 to 7 mls per ltr, dynamic applied as instructions  and some foliage spray with npk organic.

I don't spray the bud in flower.

Some time i wish i used Bonzia, to regulate the growth, but it not good so,  they are WILD MONSTER NOW!

I have noticed in the past that the PGR effects the taste,  plus it not good for you.

cutting.jpg.3d18d2deae41e63e481788e94b5c62ea.jpg

have a great day

from this cutting to the next stage you will be shocked, the veg stage i did not take a picture.

i was meaning to take a picture, but my lazy head forgot, sorry boys.

i will place a reminder on the fridge, that should help.

happy growing, or is it lol

hi g22

well for me i use a flood technique, i don't top water ever, not even when planting up cutting,  i just increase the flood level to flood the hole pot.

I like crates though, fabric pots i dont like, there messy,  even on soil fabric pots look messy.  The mapito,  oh i used a though different types

i have used rfx,  cutilee  and normal mini cubes,  what ever i can get my hands on.  There all quit similar.  Learning what to do and what not to do is more difficult.  i don't think there are any really good guides.  All explanation run short. 

i like to keep things quit clean on the hole

@OG.Naj my set up is nothing special.

Thanks for popping in on the thread.

• Like 1

ok so i managed to remember to take some pictures, the note on the fridge worked.

IMG_2817.JPG.41c6a12bbe5e28bd447ef4003d621afa.JPG

i will try and find a better picture for you, i am not good with the old camera, 

really need to get a picture of the crate and the plant to give you a better representation, of  the job in hand.

happy growing ganja freaks

• Like 1

weekend special update.  got to fin the plant bases out a little, as they will not produce much, as you can see head room is becoming a problem.

This strain is loving it though,  Big up to lady sativa seeds.

Next strain i am planning on growing Greenhouse seeds.  which is one of the best seed companies in the world.

Big hello to Arjan, the owner and founder, of the Greenhouse seed company and The King of Cannabis, as we know it!

next update will be next week now.

happy growing friends and have a very great weekend.

IMG_2818.JPG

update forum picture.JPG

• Like 1

The battle is on,  the plants are crazy, its not me! it the genetic, lady sativa seeds, are big

The space is not big, it a small space,  just the plants are walkin on the wild side

have a great day chilling,  all Sunday's should be chilled.

9DRAGONS, hiding in a green jungle

• 4 weeks later...

t0pschq902bn.jpg

Well there you have it,  little update, plant are starting to side step, ph was a little low on the return, i increased the flood ph to buffer the rooted medium.

flood ph was 6.4 temp at 20c

The tank is only getting water now, and ph

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

hi shaggy, The space is only small, to be honest.  Next up,  i tried to make a little space.  I will post a couple of pics, of the area cleaned up.  I have removed some crates.

It can get busy, i can confirm that.

I will try and get back soon with pics,  Now i need to put my feet up, and chill.