Evolution666 White Rino + Greenhouse Feeding Bio Contest

Hello friends,

Back one last time with pictures and update... A little less work today with this last plant (25L pot) but once again feel happy with the result. Lot of cool buds...

Now will wait 7 to 10 day for drying and after that I'll curing the harvest and will post the total weight and pictures of final result.

Have a great week end ! And wish to all the contesters to have a nice end of contest... & have a nice harvest 2...

Cheers & respect !

Evolution666

Harvest Plant 6 (25L pot):

20180424_162231.jpg

20180424_133010.jpg

20180424_133032.jpg

20180424_132821.jpg

20180424_132811.jpg

20180424_132741.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends,

Time is come for the weighing of this cool White Rhino harvest... Everything is pretty dry and looks perfect to be distribious in containers for the final wait before really start smoking this weed (in 15 days it will be good to evaluate the all potential of this weed.).

Actualy I'm pretty happy of the result... It take 5h to clean to harvest and at the end I got 502g dry so an average of 83g per plant... (will probably lost few grams during the next week but not a lot cause the harvest is really dry so...). Nice result and the a other positive point is about the quality of buds... This harvest looks really great and give envy to be smoked. So I'll let you know before June 1st what I think of the weed after the smoke test...  

So I've to thanks GHSC staff for giving me oportunity to participate to this great contest. Was a pretty cool growing session... Now will start some outdoor sessions and enjoy the summer... Cheers & salute !

Evolution666

Harvest (after drying and cleaning)

20180507_125203.jpg

20180505_125555.jpg

20180505_125424.jpg

20180505_125444.jpg

• Like 5

Thanx a lot friends @LedCherryBerry, @g22 and @ShaggyGrower... Wish you the best for the end of the contest session (and for the outdoor sessions uou've started... It was pretty cool and interesting to see how you've work by reading your growing journal.. .will continue to do that till the end of the contest... See ya later... Cheers & salute !

Evo

• Like 3

Congratulations on the work and the good harvest! Those buds look great, tight, resinous....I want to smoke them now!! :)

Good work, we will wait until the end of the competition to evaluate all the finished works (harvested).

On the production of the 40 liter pot plant, perhaps it was simply a less productive phenotype. On the other hand, you can try in future occasions, mix 40% perlite 60% soil, that helps to have more oxygenated roots, you can make the test in a single pot and value :)

Greetings! 

• Like 2

Thanx for your posititve comment about my harvest @Jose.gh... Yes these buds looks great and that's hard to wait before smoke them but the curring is so important to taste a freshly growed weed...). And  sure mixed soil with perlite should be better when I work with 40L pot... have allready try it on a previous growing session and that's work great... but not so much more amount.  I will invest in my material soon, maybe get a more bigger box and changed these cooltubes... but before will work on my garden. See you soon for the results of this cool contest. Cheers & respect !

Evolution666

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends,

A last update in my growing journal... This week-end I've smoked for the first time some White-Rhino with some friends (like that I've get some feedback for good friends who loves growing and smoking quality weed). So from saturday morning to yesterday night (joints from 0,3 to 0,5 g with light tabacco) I have feel how good and strong this weed is all about (I know after only 1 month after cutting that's a bit anticipate to post a real  and final opinion about this weed.) The taste is fruity and remind me some old-school weed... and the effect is not bad too... after few joints I was high. Same kind of feeling and feedback from my friends... The global aspect of the buds and the old-school taste (we grow and smoke lot of haze and kush since few years so have something more classic made them happy) have satisfied them.

Really happy about this harvest session... For sure it will be great to really start smoking it in 2 months.. the taste and the effect will be perfect at this moment...

Cheers & respect !

Evolution666

20180528_123645.jpg

• Like 3