ShaggyGrower

White Rhino and BIO Feeds questions

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Figured I could do with a questions (and hopefully answer) thread, and that it may be of use to others hunters with the same questions.

Q1. What is in BioGrow? Or perhaps a better questions is, what is not in BioGrow?

From what I've found the internet, there is no list of ingredients for BioGrow as there is for say, Hybrid, or the (Mineral) Grow [1].  I can see that Boron is in the latter, but not sure if our BioGrow has it?

I have also read that Magnesium is in all the Feeding powders (can you confirm it is defo in BioGrow?), but not Calcium.

Perhaps @Jose.gh can be answer-Master? :)

Happy Growing!

[1] - in the "Feeding Schedule / Concentration of Elements" https://shop.greenhousefeeding.com/grow-bag.html

1 person likes this

Hi Shaggy, I took pictures of the packages for you with the ingredients. hope this helps

IMG-3548.JPG

IMG-3547.JPG

IMG-3546.JPG

3 people like this

Thanks @jan.gh,

Stupid me.  I was looking at the back of the packaging, not the front! DOH!

So from that I can see it does indeed have Cal & Mag, not sure about Boron though?

As an aside, the Mineral Grow has the information on your site, but the BioGrow does not. 

https://shop.greenhousefeeding.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view.&product_id=29

https://shop.greenhousefeeding.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view.&product_id=1

Perhaps something for your web designers?

(I have been, amongst other things, a system tester, so as this is a test grow, I'm not sure how thorough we are testing we are Testing though. )

Happy Growing!

All three products contain Boron but it's not required to be listed on the package.

3 people like this

Hello!

Good thread, we can solve all the doubts you have :)

I move the thread to a more affine work area, the other room is for contests only.

Greetings

1 person likes this