Hello everyone

highOnTime

For me, writing in English is something a bit complicated. English is not my language, Although I can have a conversation, Writing makes it complex. Fortunately the Internet provides translators who help, So with a little here and there I manage to put together a sentence.

For several years I read and enriching my knowledge on the plant we all love, the One that considered a dangerous drug, Actually this is a life-saving drug.

A few years ago during a trip in northern India, me and several friends, we met an Italian guy who lives in a cave there. He was unique from the first meeting, it was clear that this is not an eccentric person. His extensive knowledge about the cannabis plant was great and made me jealous of him that way I wanted to be like him, Or at least go his way.

in the last Cup, Between the aspirations to the exhalations, My ear caught a sentence on a man who lived in a cave in India. When I turned my head toward the screen, it was like seeing an angel - holy Franco !

In fact it really was an angel.

Nature probably takes care to balance things like that, it brings us people like him and around him, That without them we were sufferers more.

At that moment it was like closing a circle even though I do not grow, trying to find a place, to persuade friends - eventually it will happen.

May the day comes I will not have to hide to get my medicine

I want to thank the angel who gave me the inspiration to follow his way.

And you also, you all show me that it is possible.

welcome in our strainhunter community. You exactly found the best place in the www where growers could meet.

have a lot of fun with us

peace