Hi brothers! I am an experienced Grover from Russia and the buyer of Your products

Inocente

Hello friends! Sorry for my bad english )) I'm Grover from Russia. I have 6 years of experience in the outdoor and indoor groving.  I smoke it for 14 years. in our country, everything is very difficult, dangerous and very little information.  I first learned about you from the disc you sent with the seeds of "BigTooth", Marocco expedition. From that moment on, I got into Strain hunters and Green House seeds. You're the best in the business. From that moment on, my dream was to leave Russia and work legally in GHS and go on an expedition with you.:):) Want to be a visitor to Your forum, sharing useful information with like-minded people. I have been a buyer of GHS and Strain Hunters seeds for a long time. I'm Your fan

• Like 1

Hi Inocente,

I would love to exchange information with you. Russian are wonderfull people who have a great history with weed. especially ruderalis what is great for medical marijuana because of high CBD and almost no THC. What kind of setup are you running right now. 

On 19.05.2018 at 2:37 PM, William Trust said:

Hi Inocente,

I would love to exchange information with you. Russian are wonderfull people who have a great history with weed. especially ruderalis what is great for medical marijuana because of high CBD and almost no THC. What kind of setup are you running right now. 

now in the process of white widow( classic:)), big tooth, galaxy and super lemon haze

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.05.2018 at 4:15 PM, William Trust said:

Hi my friend,

Looks like you got something going. I have got AK, white widow, silver haze and bubbelgum. My pride and joy is my Angolese landrace. I almost forgot my 3x kalasjnikova.

Hi, Bro!))

That's cool! Indor or outdoor? How whimsical is Kalashnikov and Babl gam? how much is the harvest really? Are you using fertilizer? I use GHE flora bloom

Im growing indoor at the moment. Very big yield with Kalashnikova and bubbelgum. I use 40 liter pots and grow for 8 weeks and 9 to 11 weeks of flowering. Average is 300 to 400 gram per plant. I use a scrog and 10 plants under a 600 watt hps light. I use coco soil and start with rockwool cubes. I'll show you a picture of my growrooms and my grow- method tonight. So I get 5 gram per watt. It took me 5 years to get it down and still learning everyday.

• Like 1