Jose.gh

WINNERS !!

21 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

We have reviewed and evaluated the growing diaries that have  complied with the bases of the test constest. 

We really liked your grow diaries and see how you test this genetics with different breeding media.

Valuing everything, we have chosen the following winners: 

1 prize: LedCherryBerry 

2 prize: g22 & ShaggyGrower

3 prize: evolution666

Congratulations!! We will contact you to send you the prizes. :party:

6 people like this

8 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Hello everyone!

We have reviewed and evaluated the growing diaries that have  complied with the bases of the test constest. 

We really liked your grow diaries and see how you test this genetics with different breeding media.

Valuing everything, we have chosen the following winners: 

1 prize: LedCherryBerry 

2 prize: g22 & ShaggyGrower

3 prize: evolution666

Congratulations!! We will contact you to send you the prizes. :party:

Congratulations LedCherryBerry for the win.  Congratulations to  g22 & evolution666 for getting placed.  Rene, I hope your outdoor grow every success, and if you want write me a private message with what seeds you would have picked if you had won some packets, I'll share my prize with you and post a packet to you.

Thank you Greenhouse Seeds & Feeding for the opportunity to compete as well as the opportunity to try your White Rhino genetics and Greenhouse Feedings.

Happy Growing!

6 people like this

Thanks to the greenhouse crew to make 4 winner ✌🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

6 people like this

Mis más sinceras felicitaciones a los ganadores Ledcherryberry g22 Shaggygrower y evolution666 creo que la deliberación del concurso a sido justa ya que las dos plantas que puse a florecer no estaban a la altura del resultado de los ganadores, pero el exterior aunque tarde espero conseguir excelentes resultados que seguiré publicando en el diario de crecimiento, te agradezco el hecho de que quieras compartir parte de tu premio conmigo Shaggygrower y por escojer yo pediría chesse, si fuese posible... pero el hecho de poder formar parte de este concurso ya fue un gran premio y como le dije a Jose.gh espero poder participar en próximas ocasiones, fue un placer competir en este torneo probar esta genética y el producto powder feeding que nunca había utilizado, fueron genial los consejos las charlas y buenos ratos que hemos pasado y espero que sigan

Saludos y muchas felicidades 

My most sincere congratulations to the winners Ledcherryberry g22 Shaggygrower and evolution666 I believe that the deliberation of the contest has been fair since the two plants that I started to flourish were not up to the result of the winners, but the outside but late I hope to get excellent results that I will continue publishing in the growth journal, I thank you for the fact that you want to share part of your prize with me Shaggygrower and for choosing I would ask for chesse, if it were possible ... but the fact of being part of this contest was already a great prize and as I told Jose.gh I hope to participate in future occasions, it was a pleasure to compete in this tournament to try this genetics and the powder feeding product that I had never used, the advice was great, the talks and good times that we have spent and I hope To follow

Greetings and many congratulations

6 people like this

Congradulations to you winners.  Excellent achiefment @LedCherryBerry, you have got some skills!

I must say all of you have done great. Hope next challenge I can compete with you guys.

5 people like this

Hello friends,

It was a great honour to participate to this contest... Congrats to other friends G22, ShaggyGrowers & LedCherryBerry for their great job and the friendship during this White Rhino session (and good luck to ther oters with their current sessions). And thanks to GHSC for give us the chance to do that... Cheers & respect !

Evolution 666

@LedCherryBerry

6 people like this

Hey'all,
Now this is a surprise!

As i said before both in my journal and to Jose, having the honour to participate was already a big win.
I would've never thought i'd win the first prize. Wow. 
I really dunno what to say.

Well, i might start off by thanking @Cannabissapean, he had the patience to sit through my papyri of messages, and really helped me out.
Also, again, the no longer user I'm Sal (which i'm sure 100% he would've outclassed us all), who kept giving hints and tips.
Then @g22, this dude is a goldmine of infos and good music. As i'm writing i just realized i can't tag anymore so.. sorry.
Thank you evolution666, it's been quite fun to compete against you.. but it would've been more fun if we lived all in the same town, and actually enjoyed together the fruits of our labour ;) 
And last but not least all the GHS team, who may have been reluctant (and for a good reason!) to ship the seeds and nutrients to a guy like me.

Guys, again, thank you. It was the best Christmas gift to receive, and now it's going to be a great summer start!

I'll see you all in September, maybe October. Possibly.
Hopefully.

Cheers!

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

@LedCherryBerry

Thank you  

Its better to not live in the same town so no one can make trouble to others 😂 i think is better than in real behind your avatar ✌🍁

Edited by g22
3 people like this

1 hour ago, g22 said:

@LedCherryBerry

Thank you i was afraid that you take me for a crazy one with all tbese pm 

Its better to not live in the same town so no one can make trouble to others 😂 i think is better than in real behind your avatar ✌🍁

Crazy? How? 
We're all crazy heads around here man! And if we were not crazy, we would have never gathered and grown around here. 
So thank you for being crazy like me, with me. 
I'm very sure that if we all lived in the same town.. that town would never see sunlight, from all the smoke around there! ;)

5 people like this

Para loca esta hormiga que me diga donde la plantará.... Jejeje 

To crazy this ant that tells me where it will plant .... Hehehe

8670b70cf5d19b7-a-nw-p.jpg

5 people like this

Where are all the growers ho start the compétition ?

No one want to put a last  picture of the result you get 

✌🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁

4 people like this

@LedCherryBerry

In atown on a hill and a valley full of plant 😂✌🌋🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁

4 people like this

38 minutes ago, g22 said:

¿Dónde están todos los productores para comenzar la compétition?

Nadie quiere poner una última imagen del resultado que obtienes 

✌🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁

Screenshot_2018-06-03-13-13-32.png

Screenshot_2018-05-27-22-29-41.png

Screenshot_2018-05-26-10-37-05.png

7 people like this

Un buen cigarro en honor de los organizadores y ganadores del concurso 

Saludos y fenomenales humos

A good cigar in honor of the organizers and winners of the contest

Greetings and great smoke

Screenshot_2018-06-07-12-45-19.png

6 people like this

Big UP for the 4 winners!!!

5 people like this

Thanks for the gift 🍁✌ i'm gone roll one for the work right now 😂

IMG_20180614_085741.jpg

IMG_20180614_085753.jpg

6 people like this

Thanks to you friend, for the great work of cultivation and of course for sharing photos of the prize!

Enjoy yourself! 

2 people like this

What a cool surprise when I come back from the work today... I received my package and that's pretty great !

Just wanna say thanx to @Jose.gh and GHSC staff for everything !

Cheers & salute !

Evolution666

20180614_161135.jpg

5 people like this

My joint-2nd place prize has arrived!

Thank you @Jose.gh & Greenhouse Seed Company for you generosity with the seeds & feed and the prizes.

DSCF5440.thumb.JPG.0e2982f69bd9e5be904c5ed60850beca.JPG

Happy Growing!

4 people like this

Thank you friends for confirming the reception and sharing photos :)

2 people like this

Congratulations to the winners, i couldn't compete because i didnt get my seeds, 

but now i have some white rhino, big bang, Kalashnikova, bubba  kush , caboose and afgooey to try along with 600w led and 400w digital ballast hps. 

i will be keen to enter the next one, ill start a new grow journal soon anyway. 

heres a clone i have re vegged because it was beautiful outdoors but had problems  getting too wet and not drying out with the dense indica Nugs.  will do well indoors, might self her to keep it going.

P80623-211320(1).jpg

2 people like this