Newbie in need

Trefizzal

Hello and welcome to forum, 

I'm sorry about your father's illness. 

Marijuana can't cure that, I'm sorry. There are many rumors that cannabis cures cancer, but they are not real.

Cannabis can do a great deal to alleviate the negative effects of cancer and chemotherapy, but it is not proven (at the moment) that can cure it.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

i believe cannabis is a great preventative for any illness.  

with the opinion on cancer, i have heard that thc can kill cancer cells, but only at a very high %. 

its still worth a try, grow a ton of herb and make lots of extract, give it to them  high as possible dose as regularly as possible, ingested is best.  so make it with ethanol or something safe. 

cannabis cant make it worse.

3 hours ago, GreenKiwi said:

Creo que el cannabis es un gran preventivo para cualquier enfermedad.  

con la opinión sobre el cáncer, he oído que puede matar las células cancerosas, pero solo a un% muy alto. 

Todavía vale la pena intentarlo, cultivar una tonelada de hierba y hacer un montón de extracto, dárselos lo más alto posible dosis lo más regularmente posible, lo mejor es ingerirlo. así que hazlo con etanol o algo seguro. 

el cannabis no puede empeorar las cosas.

Actually, it can get much worse. High doses can overwork some organs such as the kidney. There are even drugs used in cancer treatments that are not compatible with cannabis use.

You have to be careful when talking about marijuana and medicine. It's not the same thing.

ill take you word for that jose. 

maybe different types require different treatments, most people i know that have had cancer have neither been incouraged or discouraged from using it.    

but if it was a cure surely i would have been successful by now

• Like 1

Yeah, there really are a lot of opinions about this.

I also hope, that in a short time, they will discover how to use cannabis 100% effectively against cancer. 

Luckily, there are many companies working on it. Let's hope it's soon!

Cheers