Pineapple Express From Barney's Farrm

Oliv4rke

Hey guys, I am new to growing bud so I thought I'd check here to see what you think. 

I am in the south of France and I planted my seedlings in end of April. It had a slow start as the weather was awesome in the first two weeks then terrible for about a month. Although there were some nice sunny days in between I noticed she could use some better weather. I gave her weekly nutrients, nothing special though just something with the right balance to keep her nourished. I kept the watering to a minimum, giving her water every three days. I did some late topping which allowed extra colas to form which was nice to see.

Now its July and I am almost ready to harvest. All I am worried about is to harvest too early. I see some leaves turning yellow and the white hairs start to turn brown. 

I think I should try sequential harvesting as lower buds are not forming at the same rate as the main cola. Has anybody tried this? Do you think this would be a good idea?

Thanks for your time and interest!

20180712_163009.jpg

20180712_163015.jpg

20180712_163021.jpg

20180712_163031.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, g22 said:

@Oliv4rke

Hello man she start to flower naturaly ? 

Yup, all natural, little later than expected I guess but since I left it outdoors I didn't force a heavy lighting scheme on it, i guess it took on about 13h of sunlight a day on average during its lifetime. Instead of switching nutrients during flowering I gave it a final dose of the same nutrient as before than let it use up all its own nutrients. Just kept my watering scheme of watering every three days really. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...